[24] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [24]

"𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍
𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋"

"𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋"

𝗦 𝗜 𝗗 𝗗 𝗛 𝗔 𝗥 𝗧 𝗛

Fortunately Neil was running late for the bus and we were told by our teacher that his chances of joining us were bleak. As my eyes raked through the group of students to watch Aanya for whom yet another surprise was waiting.

And suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder that came along with a kiss.

"Tell me your best friend is clingy without telling me your best friend is clingy" I sighed as I wiped off Vicky's kiss from my cheek.

I love my friend but,

Eww

"I ain't clingy! Please!" He exclaimed showing me his hand before starting with the tale of 'How he managed to get Natasha sign up for this trip'

Translating which it would sound like 'How he managed to get his girlfriend killed' for I could see Aanya watching her with hateful eyes as Natasha reached us and punched me in the stomach.

Thats a trend in us if we have to forgive each other.

After living with Aanya for this time I already knew that she was possessive for the few people that were in her life and were actually special to her, or at least made her feel special.

In spite of the anger she still held onto for her father, she would never fail to punch that person who would curse her parenting, adding the sentence "My dad loves me" at the end. She would also be calling Rehan every Sunday when she had time, and Aaziyat every alternate day for her friendships here were questionable.

A part of her was changing but another part which was still Aanya held onto her, she never took anyone of her status, this time even leaving the rich kids claiming that they didn't deserve her friendship.

"Look here they come!" Vicky signaled at a frowning Rehan And a chirpy Aaziuat who were coming towards us with Rehan holding Aaziyat's luggage, clearly indicating that they had fought over something from the way he was mouthing a series of 'sorries'

Now the news was that they had transfered to this same university in mid semester. Money has its way with people.

"Hi guys" Aaziyat put her hands in the air to announce her arrival to which unfortunately nobody paid attention. "Rude!" The side bag that she was carrying swayed in every direction possible as she moved about her axis like a child.

"Not more than you" Rehan muttered under his breath as the bag was tossed onto his head, going straight through and hanging around his neck.

Comparing the mood of the two, I assumed Rehan was on his periods.