[9] •To Starflies And Sunsets • [9]

"𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚍
𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗𝚝
𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢"

"𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚍𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗𝚝𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

"That was fantastic!" An Indian guy with black hair, dressed like he belonged to a rich family complimented me.

"I am fantastic"

"Hi, I am Neil. And who are you Miss Fantastic?" The guy offered his hand for a handshake, as the beginning of our friendship.

According to hin

"Aanya" I forwarded my hand for a formal handshake, not the a friendly one. The person should know I wasn't interested in making friends.

Before further conversations could start our Business teacher came and as they say old Habits Die Hard I was least bothered by her prescence.

Everyone stood up to greet her while I kept sitting and scrolling down my Instagram page.

"Well I guess you must be a new admission right?"

"Have you ever seen me before?"

"No"

"Then what was the point of this question?" Tossing my eyes like I always used to when my teachers asked me something, I put my phone back into my pocket.

The whole class went hooting "Ooo" while the female teacher walked upto her bench trying to ignore what happened. "So, how about you introduce yourself?"

"I am Aanya Sharma. I love myself, music and Ian Somerhalder. I hate everyone else. Everyone is Stupid, greedy, money minded. Thank You so much"

Yeah! I cut my father's name because people will be like- Oh That Girl Got money so she is showing attitude.

I kept my phone inside my bag while everyone looked at me as if I was an alien. Some with a smirk, some with amusement, some with a smile cum laugh.

Most of them gave me looks of disgust

"Very well Aanya. Next time if your feet aches in my class no need to show yourself here" the whole class giggled her remarks.

I simply tossed my eyes without knowing it wasn't even a beginning.

The class ended after an hour and I walked upto my locker to fetch my books for French class. With business studies as major, I took French.

And for some reason, this clingy Neil followed me.

"So, Aanya. Will you accompany us till the cafeteria?" Neil asked me with a smile and I agreed.

"You're the Basketball Team Captain?" I asked him while he stopped sipping his Cappuccino in surprise. "What? It's just experience"