[16] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [16]

"𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖"

"𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖"

𝟯 𝗥 𝗗  𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦 𝗢 𝗡

Days were passing on quiet well but the growing closeness between Aanya and Neil was hurting Siddharth. Moreover because of her, he lost Natasha, his girl best friend. In a short span of time they became besties and within a minute, the friendship just broke.

Vicky and Natasha stopped talking as Vicky would talk in the favor of Aanya that Natasha didn't like. For her Aanya was the one to hurt her best friend. For him Aanya was the one whom his childhood best friend loved to the core. He knew what she meant to him, the same way Natasha meant to him, more than her, but still not loving the same way and the same depth that Siddharth loved Aanya.

On the other hand Neil was spoiling Aanya same way that she was spoiled before. Clubbing, bunking the classes, pranking the students together and hanging out, was bringing them close.

Aanya, being blinded by the returning comforts befriended Neil but telling Siddharth the truth, was never an option for her.

According to her, Neil wasn't a friend of hers. She was using him the same way he used her and if one would trust her, Neil had to pay more than he was spending on her.

At first it was because of Neil's threats and she knew he could do that. But now, she though Siddharth didn't know and that she would handle Neil on her own.

"Hey Neil!" Aanya hugged him from behind when the basketball practice was going on- as per Neil's condition.

"Hey Aanya! You here" He hugged her back. And well, this was hurting someone continuously.

There at a distance stood a smiling figure being consoled by his friend Vicky. But his smile was for some other reason. His smile was for her.

The returning glow on her face made him smile.
The thing that made her comfortable made him smile.
Her smile made him smile.

"I fear I will lose her Vicky. Sometimes I do fear" Siddharth expressed his fear.

"But I don't" Vicky placed a hand on his shoulder, smiled widely and left the place.

Siddharth was watching him run and catching up with other team members. He knew not why Vicky went away till a soft hand firmly went around his shoulder, patting it. A familiar feeling penetrated his heart ad the touch was hers.

"Siddharth!" Aanya whispered and he smiled looking at her coming to him. But the change in her expressions faded his smile away.

"Hey, what happened princess? Did anyone say anything to you? What happened?" He was about to cup her face but she glared him to stop.