[10] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [10]

"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎"

"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

The pasta on the table seee to be constantly calling me that 'Hail O Aanua! Come and eat me' and as usual, he was the chef of this masterpiece.

This man knew what I liked.

After I sat on the table, the aroma of the food stimulated the taste bud on my papillae so badly that I picked up one piece in my hands and bit it like a mouse eating cheese.

For the first time it had tasted like this. It tasted different, different than the ones which I always had. It was good, I mean. I felt pleased and serene when food went down my half starved stomach.

Seeing me eat it without throwing any tantrum at him he asked me how it was and if I liked it.

"It's good" I said with a grin, tossing my eyes. I can be really sweet at times. And this was the example that I was actually good.

Nobel peace Prize is mine!

I do never talk badly to anyone, do I?

Not according to me sweety pie.

I know I am rude to some but I always speak what I want to. So it's not my fault if I don't like them.

"How was your first day princess?" Sitting beside me on the slab, he passed me a fork before taking my hand and cleaning my finger tips with a handkerchief.

"Don't eve  ask!"

"Why?"

"You know what happened?"

"No. How would I if you don't tell me?" Somewhere I thought he was mocking at me but let it be.

"Ok! So, listen" I narrated him the whole incident that took place. About my class, Nick and yeah cursing Nick Fury and Calla in between the explanations. He was listening to the me all the time bearing a patient shrug making me realize,

He was a good listener.

At least I could talk with him cuz all day long I would be having no one to talk to out of myself. But how much me time would I enjoy more? I was already getting bored binging 'Vampire Diaries' continously and I needed an actual person to talk to.

It wasn't that I wasn't interested. It was that I wanted to talk to someone who would just listen to me paying all attention towards what was being spoken without any stupid sort of mind diversion.

"And this...is how my day went" Finally the story came to an end and so did my food. "How was yours?"

What?