[19] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [19]

"𝖡𝖺𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖺𝗌
𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"

"𝖡𝖺𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

I left my house after biding a small goodbye to Siddharth when Neil called me to meet him at our usual hangout place. It was my birthday so I could tell that he might have planned something. Something enormous that Siddharth could never but would have done so much better.

My imaginations went to the wildest level as I reached the pub. He was standing outside in an expensive gucci outfit in his black and blue Lamborghini along with some friends. He reached for me once I was visible to him and caught me in a side hug like I was his aunt's daughter.

"Hey Aanya! Get in, I have a surprise for you" He said, trying to peck my cheek but I got away before he could.

"Surely your majesty" He tossed his eyes and got inside.

His friend were kinda fun except the part where they went in some deep explanation about things I was clearly not comfortable with. I kept waiting for the destination so that I could get myself out of this car and away from his friends.

"We're there" he excalimed and walked out of the car and opened the door for me. "May I?" He said, forwarding his hand. At some point my mind stuck a chord.

It was going to 12 and I needed to get home.

But then I instantly shrugged this feeling and slid my hand in his with a smile. "Sure"

We entered one of the best clubs in New York City which was decorated romantically and lavishly with red roses today. "Happy birthday Aanya" he whispered in my ears and his arms went around my waist mischievously.

"Oh my goodness! This is wonderful Neil!" Pinching the back of his neck harshly, I faked him a smile.

"Did you like it?"

"Like it? I freakin loved every single thing of it!" I exclaimed turning back and putting my arms around his neck. "Get this over now" I whispered. Everyone beside us began hooting and clapping with that happy birthday song starting after it.

The party went on and I tried Returning back as Siddharth said he woukd be waiting for me but everytime I attempted that, Neil would stop me. When he asked the reason I couldn't tell what was that.

My marriage was a secret and now the thought of him waiting for me and me ditching him and enjoying here with Neil was making me feel guilty.

The night went and the day set in but still Neil kept me with him as his own personal trophy. He was not even a perfect like Siddharth. He yelled at me on my own birthday when I asked him to stand a bit away from me as he was crushing my feet. He would never listen to me when I would talk about something and that fact irked me.