[35] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [35]

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

Watching Neil smiling at me from the distance was already provoking me to take a step further towards me losing my sanity state. Worst case scenario, I would be going exact opposite to how Siddharth would want me to do and the result of which will come as him being upset again

Because of me

As usual

And now, I hated it. Hated it that he would be upset because of me. I had already done so much and for now it seemed like he was happy with the progress I made and suddenly I would break the progress meter just to let it down.

'I don't like him' murmuring in mouth the exact same words, I started leaving the place with the look of suffocation and disgust clear on my face.

Let him know I didn't like him in any way. If it wasn't for the stupid plan of mine which was initially meant to push Siddharth away which backfired terribly by pushing me closer to him, then Neil wouldn't have been a problem.

"Don't tell me everyone knew that we sneaked out" Rehan sighed out of disbelief.

"What do you think they are giving us that look for?" Remarked Aaziyat.

"Everyone is looking at us as if we have just stepped out of a freakin ufo from another planet" groaned Rehan looking at everyone and then at Aaziyat expecting an answer to his sentence.

"Oh yeah, and this is Area 51" she sighed.

It wasn't a big deal. We were above 18 and were studying in a university, not kids to follow the rules saying 'if you sneak away you will get suspension for 2 weeks' Like why?

The best part about it was that none spoke a word. They kept staring at us until we were out of their sight, heading back to our rooms for a nice time of relaxation. Everyone was going back but I decided to pull Siddharth away from everyone and drag him in a lonely corner where nobody could spot us.

And this was known as Privacy.

"Aanya, what's wrong?"

"Nothing! Can't I just spend some time with you?" Folding my arms across my chest, I leaned back on wall for balance and looked at Siddharth who stood in front of me.

"No, I love to spend time with you. But I thought we might get caught" looking here and there, he made sure no one was coming in this direction and no one saw us together.

"So what? You are husband and I don't see anything wrong with a wife spending time with her husband. Or is it illegal?" He smiled at my statement before cupping my face and nodding a 'no' with his head. "Just hold me like you do. I think I'll end up messing more things up" I put my arms around his waist and rest ny head on his chest, snuggling into it to calm myself down.