[37] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [37]

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖼𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈
𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖼𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

After I was done packing my luggage along with Aaziyat's, I sat down near the matchbox almira and thought of a plan to talk to Natash. As for Vicky, he only made weird and annoying faces at me, otherwise he wasn't a bad person to interact with.

"You can do this Aanya, remember, for Siddharth!"

Inhaling a good round amount of air, I left the room in search of Vicky firstly, hoping that he would be alone otherwise it would've been awkward talking to him in front of every other person who was busy making fun of me.

My eyes went around the hall but found absolutely no one there, so I started moving towards their room for my purpose. When I reached their room, I knocked at the door, hoping to find Vicky inside the room.

The door was answered shortly revealing Rehan's face peeping out of the door. "Your husband is inthe washroom, only Vicky and I are here. Thank you. The exit is there"

Saying this, he tried shutting the door but I inserted my hand in between to avoid him from doing so.

"Ah, I'm not here for Siddharth"

"So? Who are you here for? Let me tell you, Donald Duck doesn't live here"

Very funny

"Do you think it's funny?"

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Thats spongebob and he too does not live here my lady"

"You're so funny!" I graoned.

After he nodded his head in a bright yes and opened the door for me, I passed him a tight lipped smile before proceeding "I'm here to invite you and Aaziyat for a stay over at our house this weekend. Let me talk to Vicky too so that all the explanation is done at once. Where is he?"

"Let me check. Maybe he is hiding somewhere in my pockets" Said Rehan and started checking his pockets after which he forced himself to sigh when he couldn't find Vicky.

Thank You so much.

It really helped.

"Rehan!"

"Ok fine. Come in" I went inside the room and found Vicky lying on the bed, scrolling through his phone. "Hey Vicky, look who is here"

"The president" he murmured annoyingly before looking at me and realizing it was me "oh it's you. Wassup?"

"I'm good. What about you?" I have seriously never done this in my entire life with anyone except dad.