[11] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [11]

"𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚏 𝙷𝚒𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙾𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚛"

"𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚏 𝙷𝚒𝚖𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙾𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚛"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

I tip toed in his room while he was busy having a shower at night and quietly took his wallet and went outside the house without informing him where I was going. He told me I could take his money whenever I needed but if I told him I needed it for drinking purposes, he would just hide it.

Why should I give him any explanation?

I don't owe anyone any explanation for what I was doing.

I walked towards the nearest club as I craved for a drink.

Finally I managed to find a nice club named 'El-DoRado' Entering the club I found it to be indeed a fascinating one with dim lights and loud music, matching my taste.

I leaned onto the slab of the counter and a bartender came asking me what he could do for me. "Four Tequila shots and two vodka shots" He smiled at me and passed me my order before stopping by me and initiating a conversation.

"Tequila and vodka combo? Weird taste" Was he trying to mess up with me?

If yes, then he was unaware of who I was. Foolish of him to show audacity to mess with me.

"At least better than the clothes you're wearing" I ignored him and started throwing the drinks inside me till I reached my max capacity.

"What do you think you're wearing that you are talking about me"

"Am I born to satisfy you by complementing your stupid neon purple shirt and dark green jeans? No" noboby wears that

"I was talking politely with you but you. Do you always talk like this and with everyone?" No

"The ones whom I don't like"

"Which meant?"

"Almost everyone"

I already know that no one's ever gonna love me after my dad, Aaziyat and Rehan. So here I go again, being a burden that Siddharth had to carry with him.

"You know what, you're such a mean girl. One day you're gonna pay for all this stuff. Your attitude will be the reason for your dismay. Change it soon or else Karma will hit hard" he spat.

"Judge me when you're perfect. And thanks a lot. Everyone says this to me but its not like I need your shitty advise " I waved him a goodbye and he walked past muttering low inaudible curses.

Till the time I was drinking, I didn't realize when I switched to a big bottle of bear and ran out of the money.

Agh! I was out of cash. For the first time in my life.

I usually didn't drink, I only drunk when my mind got out of my freakin control. This time he was the reason. He was going to leave me alone for his stupid job, his wallet didn't have any money then how was I going to spend my life with such a loser.