drabbles!

hi. oh my god. i totally died and came back to life. don't kill me please i am so sorry.

so i haven't really been keeping up with miraculous (like at all lmao i havent watched any of season 4) but i really miss writing and i miss my dumb idiots. so i'm gonna start writing again to pass the time now and then. i created a separate drabble book because those are usually easier for me to write than like long one-shots. i literally just wrote one in like the last 10 minutes bc i was bored and posted it in the drabble book.

however, i am desperately begging you all to please send me requests bc i do not have a creative bone in my body and will not be able to come up with something to write.

but thats all, i hope you're all doing great and go look at my drabbles if you want to AND PLEASE SEND ME REQUESTS.

depending on how much inspo i get, i'll decide where to post it. if it's a drabble and is less than a thousandish words then i'll post it in the drabble book and otherwise i'll post here!

again, i am on my knees begging for any requests yall have.

welp thats all, i hope you all have a great day! and go drink some water pls or you'll turn into hawkdaddy and we dont want that.