Calm To Her Chaos (2/2)

Adrien sighed, running his hands through his hair.

Oh, how he hated homework.

Don't get him wrong, he loved being able to finally go to school. But math could be extremely frustrating at times.

His phone buzzed and he quickly snatched it up, happy for the distraction. Even more so when he saw who it was from.

M - Adrien
-I need ur help

A - What did u do now M?

M - Hey, why do u instantly assume I did something?

A -  -.-

M - Just come over

A - What do u say Mari?

M - plz

A - nope

M - Adrien
-Adrien
-Adrien
-Adrien
-do u want me to keep spamming u? Cuz, really, I will
-Adrien
-Adrien
-Adrien

A - again, nope.

M - ...fine
- I'm a tiny blueberry
-happy?

A - very <3

M - 😠

A - Be there soon Bluebell

M - I'll be waiting *grabs an axe*

With a chuckle, Adrien shut off his phone, choosing to leave the last message as read.

"C'mon, Plagg."

The black cat groaned, "Oh no, please don't tell me we're visiting the Princess again.

Adrien rolled his eyes. "Relax, you lazy cheesehead, I'm not going as Cat this time."

"That's a first." Plagg grumbled, nevertheless flying into Adrien's jacket. "What difference does it make, anyway?"

"Plagg, she doesn't know who I am. In her mind, Cat Noir and Adrien are two different people."

"You mean like how Marinette and Ladybug are also two separate people? So why exactly has your flirting with Ladybug ceased, recently?"

"None of your business," Adrien retorted to his insufferably smug Kwami.

In all honesty, he himself wasn't sure how his affections had moved on from the spotted heroine so unexpectedly, but right now, his friend and classmate was in need of assistance and he didn't have time to ponder his feelings, no matter how scrambled they currently were.

Quietly sneaking out of his house, he breathed in the fresh evening air, letting himself relax, and soon his second home came into view. He felt a smile spread on his face as he stepped in the bakery, the smell of baked goods immediately washing over him.

Mmm, croissants...

"Hello, Sabine," He greeted the woman behind the counter, at which she returned his warm smile.

"Welcome, Adrien. Marinette's upstairs. Try not to trip, her room's a bit messy," Sabine warned.

Adrien chuckled. "Oh, don't worry, that's Marinette's job."

Right on cue, a loud thud and an even louder shriek of pain came from above. Sabine and Adrien both chuckled, smiling fondly.

"She'll never change." Sabine shook her head.

"No, she won't," Adrien agreed.

Giving the older woman a hug, he quickly walked up the stairs, heading towards Marinette's room's door, knocking on it thrice.