Who would it be?

Sweet Marichat fluff.

Again. xD

I think this one is actually pretty good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nighttime in Paris. In a certain bakery, our favorite bluenette was getting ready for bed when she noticed Cat Noir outside her window. He had been visiting Marinette for the past couple of weeks so this wasn't uncommon. Their random and rather intimate relationship was a bit strange though. Little did the cat know, that she had started falling for him. At first, she didn't know who she liked more, Adrien or Cat Noir? But one day, she noticed the silver ring Adrien always wore and it made her curious. Could her crush actually be her partner?

Marinette wanted to know so bad but she knew she wasn't supposed to so she didn't try to prove it. She just secretly fell for the famous feline hero, hoping that if they did reveal their identities, the two guys she loved would both be the same and would accept her for who she is.

She didn't know that day would come so soon.

Of course, Cat Noir had also been falling for Mari. But earrings- moreover, black earrings- are a common piece of jewelry so he never suspected that the sweet, yet playful civilian might be the sassy and serious superhero. He was just too dense.

Anyway, back to the present. Cat Noir knocked on Marinette's window to be let in. They talked and ate cookies for awhile when they decided to watch a movie on the balcony. Once they were huddled up together on her chair, with blankets and hot chocolate because of the chilly autumn weather, Marinette opened up her laptop to get the movie started. They were on the same chair, but even though it was really big, she still had to lean on his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around her waist. She was wearing her pigtails as usual, but had to take them out so they wouldn't get in the way. They were close enough that they could both feel the heat radiating off of the other, Cat's breath on her neck, Marinette's hair tickling his face. They were comfortable like this when Cat suddenly asked a random question out of the blue.

"Hey Princess, if there was one person you wouldn't want me to be, who would it be?

Marinette thought for a moment as she pulled up the movies. "I think it would be Adrien Agreste."

Cat almost fell off the chair and spit out his hot chocolate. Wasn't he friends with Marinette both with and without the mask? So why would the girl he had been falling for say he didn't want his two sides to be the same? For a second he felt like he wouldn't be able to talk but then he stuttered out, "W-why? D-do you, um, hate him or something?"

Marinette looked at the boy next to her. He might have been wearing a mask but she could see that he felt, confused, shocked, and...hurt. And that was when she was sure. The boy next to her was Adrien. And he thought that she hated him. Oh hell no.

Marinette smiled as she looked at Cat. "No kitty-cat, I don't hate Adrien. In fact, if he is you then that would be great! But the thing is...," She hesitated and looked back at the laptop, not meeting Cat's confused gaze. "He, um, he doesn't exactly have the best life. He has to balance out school, Chinese, fencing, and piano lessons, and also work as a model which means lots of photoshoots. If I had to do all that and fight akumas and deal with being a superhero, I would constantly be on the verge of tears. And I've heard that his father is kind of cold towards him and his home feels kind of lonely. And his mom, well, I don't really know what happened to her but even if I did, it would be his story to tell. And lets pretend he is you. That would mean you would have to risk your life every other day, asking nothing in return, and then go back to his prison-like life. And I wouldn't want you or Adrien to have to deal with all that."