Dark Cupid What-if

Hey shippers!

I have a lot of these what-if ideas so you'll probably see a lot of these in future parts.

For Dark Cupid, my idea is to have Nino find Adrien's letter in the trash instead of Marinette. So what would happen when he confronts his best friend about it, thinking the poem is for Marinette.

I'm also gonna start writing little summaries and rate it on how well I think I did.

This one is okay, in my opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost the end of class when Nino noticed his best bro barely paying attention to the lesson and scribbling something down on a piece of paper. When the bell rang, Adrien sighed and crumpled up the paper, throwing it into the trash. Nino waited to make sure the room was empty before grabbing the paper out of the trash and reading it. With every line, Nino's eyes grew wider and wider. By the end of the poem, Nino had come to the conclusion that Adrien was crushing on Marinette.

He went down the stairs to find Marinette, Alya, and Alix talking on a bench while Adrien stood nearby, waiting for him. Everyone else was just hanging around with their friends, Chloe having left school early and leaving Sabrina to chat with Rose and Juleka.

Adrien noticed him and straightened, "Hey bro, what took you so long?"

Nino shrugged casually, "Oh nothing, just cleaning up and looking at this!" Nino whipped the poem out from behind his back as Adrien's eyes widened. "How long have you been crushing on Marinette?"

"What? I'm not crushing on Marinette, what gave you that idea?"

Nino scoffed, "Oh please, this describes Mari perfectly. 'Hair as dark as night?' Look at Marinette's hair! Black with a blueish tint. If that doesn't look like the night sky, I don't know what does. And her eyes are bluebell. Not sky blue, not ocean blue, they're the exact same shade as a bluebell! As for the underneath that strong disguise part, Mari seems shy and quiet at first glance but she's so different once you get to know her. Just look at her now!"

Adrien looked at the bench to see Marinette imitating Chloe while Alix and Alya were cry-laughing. Marinette pretended to flip her hair before bursting into laughter as well.

"Wow, it really does describe Mari doesn't it?" Adrien said in wonder.

"If you weren't talking about Marinette, then who was the poem for?" Nino asked carefully.

Adrien hesitated. "It- it was for Ladybug."

Nino shook his head. "Dude, Ladybug's great and all but she's just a mask. No one knows her actual personality, not even Cat Noir. All anyone knows is that she's confident, brave, serious, and sometimes playful. Everything about her is a complete mystery. Try to get to know Marinette and give her a chance. She's everything Ladybug is and more. Become her friend and I think you'll soon want to be something more."

Adrien looked at Marinette who was smirking at a red-faced Alya, while Alix was positively howling with laughter.

"Ya know what, Nino? I think you might be right."

The two walked over to the girls just as Marinette said, "May I ask why you hate Let It Go so much, Alya?"

"The song is so- so, ugh. It's like, you hear it once and it's stuck in your head for a week."

"Really?" Nino said smirking.

 Adrien quickly caught on.  "Well in that case..." He looked at a confused Marinette as she gasped in realization (and blushed slightly), a mischevious smile lighting up her face as she began to hum the song.