Rainy Days

Sorry, but my updates are going to be rare for a while as I'm busy working on a special MLB book.

It's Halloween themed and will have 31 parts and I want to release one part a day come October. First part comes out on Oct. first, second comes out on Oct. second and so on.

So yeah.

But anyways, here's a cute little Adrienette

But anyways, here's a cute little Adrienette. <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien Agreste stood out in the rain, eyes downcast. It was the end of school and, although he should have been here by now, the Gorilla was nowhere to be seen.

He sighed, his mood reflecting off of the gloomy feeling provided by the falling rain. The water hit the ground in front of him and he took a deep breath, listening to the rhythm and letting it relieve his mind of it's stress. It played along with his own heartbeat, although his heart was a lone singer compared to the gigantic choir that was the rain.

The day hadn't gone by so great.

First, Nino got sick.

His best bro had been unable to attend school thanks to his high fever and Adrien hadn't been permitted to visit his friend after school.

Then, he found out from Chloe that he was required to attend an event with her later that week.

She had clung to him for the rest of the day in excitement, like a clingy girlfriend only this one looked like a walking applecart and had a brain the size of a sunflower seed.

After that, it was time for lunch which he missed due to the akuma that popped up right as he entered the cafeteria.

Worse, the akuma victim was upset with his father for some reason and Chloe decided to rub it in his face. So then he had a grudge against both his father and Chloe (Who didn't hate her, anyways?) and decided to attack Adrien, being Gabriel's son and friends with the Mayor's daughter. He had been chased for almost 5 minutes before Ladybug showed up and he finally got away long enough to transform.  Thus, he spent the entire lunch break running around. And not getting to eat.

So now he had no food in his stomach and wouldn't get any until he got home.

Which was going to take a long time if the Gorilla didn't show up soon.

And on top of all of that, the rain had made him flinch and wince uncontrollably once transformed, his cat instincts instantly weakening him as the water pounded on his cat ears and kept making his hair drip down in front of his eyes. He had barely helped in the fight, not much use besides his Cataclysm.