Perfect

Hey guys!

This one-shot is based on the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran.  I was going to do it off of the original but I wanted both members of the duo to have a part so I did it off of the PTX cover.  Banana boy still sings the lead but now blueberry can sing the background vocals.  I don't think you can listen to the song and read this at the same time but I put the song above if you want to hear it and just imagine the whole thing in your head after you finish reading.

Also, they don't know their identities in this part.

This is kind of like Marinette's dress but you can imagine a different one if you want

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you told Adrien a few years ago that he would be at a school dance with all of his friends, he wouldn't have believed you. Now that it was a reality, he could barely believe his own eyes. How did his father ever even agree to this?

Adrien hung out with his friends during the fall dance, for once not having to worry about any fangirls obsessing over how he looked in his suit or any stuffy designers speaking formally. He joked and talked with Alya, Nino, and Marinette, even dancing with the latter at some point, unexpectedly causing his heart to beat frantically in his chest. He ignored it as it had been happening a lot whenever he was around his princess, starting when she comforted Cat Noir one lonely night, leading him to visit her almost every other day.

Eventually, he started getting sort of tired and needed to get some peace for a minute. Luckily, the dance hadn't been held in the school, instead in a building he knew quite well. His father sometimes hosted parties in this hall and once he had discovered a hidden door behind one of the red tapesteries that opened to a stairase. Adrien knew he couldn't leave as his civilian form, too many people could notice him, so he transformed into Cat Noir in the bathroom, letting him blend into the shadows so he could slip through the hidden door.

NOTE: Kwamis have the power to put their chosen in a suit or dress, instead of their regular fighting suit, for formal occasions so Plagg transforms Adrien into Cat Noir with a solid black suit with no tie or anything.

Cat stealthily climbed up the stairs and reached the smaller circular room directly above the party room. This room was also covered in red tapesteries but had an old look to it, giving it the feeling of the interior of an ancient castle. 3 tall barred windows stood next to each other across from the staircase, the extremely bright glow of moonlight the only source of light in the otherwise pitch-black room. Cat Noir stood against the wall, halfway between the windows and the stairs, blending into the darkness as he stared out into the night sky. In here, he could listen to the loud music that filled the room without anyone bothering him, letting his thoughts wander free. He took a deep breath and relaxed just as a new song started playing, this one a recent cover by Pentatonix.