HIYA PEEPS

*Please read, even if you're reading this in like 3035*

Hiya peeps.

I've said this...I don't even know how many times before, BUT I will be unable to update for awhile as a special book is in the works for you people.

But I've got like 20 ideas, (not exaggerating) so I will update as soon as possible and when I start, you will be getting updates as often as I can manage, maybe once or twice week.

So until then, please just read the messages below. 🙂

DEAR BULLIES:
That girl you called a slut in class?
-She's a virgin.
The pregnant girl walking down the street?
-She got raped.
The boy you called lame?
-He has to work every night to support his family.
That girl you pushed down the other day?
-She's being abused at home.
That girl you called fat?
-She's starving herself.
That old man you made fun of for having ugly scars?
-He fought for our country.
That boy you made fun of for crying?
-His mother is dying.
The boy you called mental?
-He suffers from PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder).
The girl you called useless?
-She killed herself last night.

You think you know them. Guess what? You don't.

HOMOPHOBIA IS STUPID!!

I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday.
I am the girl kicked out of her home, because I confided in my mother I'm a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets, because no one will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of 27 years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had.
I wish they could adopt me.
I am not one of the lucky ones.
I killed myself weeks before graduating high school.
It was just too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us because she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not even allowed to visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised.
The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to trach gym until somebody told me only lesbians do that.
I am the woman who died when the EMTs stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't always have to deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most: love.
I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
I am the boy tied to the fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson".

Dear LGBTQ+ people, always remember this:
     -There is nothing wrong with you.  There's a lot wrong with the world you live in - CHRIS COLFER

Re-post if you are against bullying and homophobia.  I bet 99% of you won't.

Just the other day, I was in Spanish when a girl near me found a sticky note on the bottom of her desk. The note said 'I'm gay and no one likes me.'

Both homophobia and bullying are a bigger deal than you guys might think.

I may not be lesbian, bisexual, or bullied, I may be straight and the girl the bullies ignore rather than pick on but I have had my fair share of being called hurtful names.

Snitch, selfish, liar, and probably many more behind my back.

Let me tell you: it's not pleasant.

There are some who probably make fun of me being Asian but that's something I can't help. I can't change my race, just like others can't change their sexuality or their physical features.

And frankly, I don't want to change.

Because if you're LGBTQ+ or get bullied, you have to try to stand up for yourself and stop thinking of what others may think of you. Just be proud of who you are.

I used to be so insecure, always hiding my personality for fear of doing something to make others judge me. But I've stopped caring about that. Only the people who accept you for who you are matter.

Everybody else can go to hell.

This is one of the reasons I love Pentatonix. From such different places, 2 of the members are actually gay but none of them care.

Watch their music video above.

Listen carefully to the lyrics and look at what they're doing from 2:15 to the end. You'll understand everything I've been ranting about.

Just PLEASE watch the video.

And remember, we're all human so just be yourself and let others be themselves.

I love you guys! :) ~HK