Part 2

Author's POV
The four girls are hanging out to the nearest cafe in their school. Three of them were busy chitchatting random things except for one...

Taeyeon's POV
Its been a month since Yul and I talk. Yes, we're talking but mostly its just a simple hi or a smile. I really miss her. Maybe I was just also avoiding some conversations with her. Since Yoong,Sunny and Soo told me so. Knowing that I still can't move on.

Its not like the five of us are not bestfriends but since she joined the dance club in our school she oftenly joins our hang outs.

And I hate it when she started the 'topic' about her "so-called-Jessica"

FLASHBACK
I was sitting on one of the pavements at the backyard of the school. Where there are no students.

When someone whispered on my ear. "Taeyeon-ahhhhhh" It send shivers down my spine.

I tilt my head to look at my back but no one was there. My gaze turned back in my front and...

"BOO!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I quickly covered my face and realize the owner of the voice from the way she laugh.

"You must see your face ! Such a gay dude ! What if our fangirls and fanboys will know that Kim Taeyeon, the Cold-appealing girl is screaming like a little kid" she continues laughing.

"YOU BLACK PEARL! I'M TELLING YOU !RUN NOW FOR YOUR LIFE !" I said as I stand up and regaining my breath.

"Uh-oh!" Yuri run and I chase her. And screams like we're little kids. People who are not close to us don't know these personalities.

We stopped when I chased her and pulls her to the pavement again.

"So tired" She complained.

"Well, its all your fault Kkabyul! Who would not be scared being alone here at the back of the school and found themselves hearing inaudible sounds?huh?" I glared at her. But, we are already used of this stuffs.

"This was just a payback from what you've done a year ago when you trapped me on the men's restroom you danshin!" We laughed as we remembered what happened.

She changed the topic. "Taeng, do you know Jessica?"

I looked at her. "Jessica? Jessica Jung from the B-Section? She's your classmate this year right?"

She blushed. "W-well yeah... And my co-club member"

I start to feel uneasy with the topic. "Oh.. yeah she's uhmm.. the president of your club."

She hummed in response while smiling widely. "MmmHmm"

"So what's up with her?" I asked her.

"I think.... I like her Taeng" She looked at me and smiled.

I faked a smile. "S-so have you confessed your feelings for her?"

She quickly nodded. "She said she likes me too."

I'm in the edge of crying but still holding it back "So are y-you a-already a c----"

"Nah!" She cut me off. "Still dating" She chuckled.

I stand up, pretending I need to meet up someone. "Good to h-hear that Yul. J-just u-update me... I need to meet someone. Bye." I left without getting any response from Yul.

END OF FLASHBACK

After that day, I never intend again to start a conversation with her. I snapped back to reality when Sooyoung flicked my forehead.