Part 4

Author's POV
Days passed and Taeyeon's still with her usual weak and cold attitude. She barely spend time with Sunny, Sooyoung and Yoona.

Today she decided to take a walk. As she was walking with her head low she bumped to a girl who was running. They both fall off to the ground.

Taeyeon's POV
I still can't moved on from what Yuri and Jessica have. Having a deep thought made me bumped to a girl. I fall off to the ground. I felt angry, how dare she didn't see me?!

I quickly stand and looked who just made my day worst.

"Can't you slow down? Huh?" I glared to the girl who was still sitting on the ground.

She looked at me and finally stand. As she reveals her face I was mesmerized from the beauty I was staring at. I looked at her shirt and realized that there was a coffee stain on it. But that was not what I'm staring at. Her perfect... omooooooo Byunthoughts again.

I snapped out from my thought when I heard her yelling at me.

"Yyyaaahhhh! What have you done to my shirt" She glared at me. But she's still pretty though.

"Can't you speak? Are you deaf? Yyyyaaahhhh!" She's still yelling but I just can't keep my eyes off of her.

She followed my gaze and she realized I'm staring at her breast. She covered it. "Pervert! Yyyyyaaahhhhhh"

I looked at her sternly. "I'm not a pervert I was just shocked that you have a stain in your shirt" I defended myself or should I say denied it.

She groaned frustatedly, "You did this! Stupid" And I just mouthed "O" I was back on my own thought that I didn't notice that she already left.

Dammit! I dont even know her name. Geez She's so damn pretty. I hope I can meet her again on the right place.

Tiffany's POV
I was eating my breakfast when my phone rang.

"Tiiiiiiffffff! Kyyaaaaaa!!!!!!" I jerked up a little and distanced my ear from the speaker of my phone.

"Aiiisshhh! What is it that you're screaming early in the morning Jessi?" I asked annoyingly.

"I want you to meet someone" Geez. Can't she calm down ?

This girl just ruined my morning. "Who is it?"

"She's from the my classmate and my co-dance club member" Yes. Jessica and I are on the same school, hence I am on a special class where all achievers are. Well, mostly.

"Okay, when?" I dont want to see a hellsica early in the morning.

"Now! Meet us at the usual cafe we used to study. We'll be there in 20 mins." I hang up and started to change my clothes.

As I was dashing through the streets holding a coffee on my way to the cafe I bumped on a short girl. I fell on to my butt and Unluckily, my coffee spilled on my shirt . What.The.Hell

"Can't you slow down? Huh?" She half-yelled while I was still sitting on the ground.

When I gained back my composure I looked at her. She stared at me and it creeped me out. Geez! Is she a maniac? But she's cute to be one. Aigooo!

"Yyyaaahhhh! What have you done to my shirt" I yelled at her. Obviously, she's spacing out.

"Can't you speak? Are you deaf? Yyyyaaahhhh!" I'm still snapping her back to herself. Is she somehow a psycho?

I followed her gaze abd I noticed that she was staring at my breast. " Pervert! Yyyyyaaahhhhhh"

She looked at me sternly but it didn't prevent me to step back. "I'm not a pervert I was just shocked that you have a stain in your shirt" She defended. I blushed because of embarrasment.

"You did this! Stupid" I answered her coldly. She responded with an O shaped and soon she spaced out again.

She really got into my nerves. I just ran away to got still on the meeting place where Jessica is.

I arrived late but I was surprised she's still grinning like a kid when she saw me entering.

I realized she's with someone. I reached where they were sitting "Hey Jessi, Sorry I'm late"I then sit opposite with them.

"Its okay tiff" The smile never get off from her face and it creeps me out.

"Oh yeah, by the way, Tiff this is Kwon Yuri my-----" She then was cut off my the Yuri she was introducing.

"Her girlfriend. Nice to finally meet you Tiffany-ssi, Call me Yul by the way" She smiled warmly. No wonder Jessi felt comfortable whenever she's around

I smiled "Tiff will do Yul, nice to finally meet you either" She gasped when I gave her my eye smile. She stared at me.

"Kwon Yuri, stop staring to my bestfriend if you dont want your life to be like a living hell" I chuckled seeing Yuri doing lovey stuffs to Jessi.

I found it cute but I never prefered to be with a girl. Never do I and Never I will. But I never judged them in anyway.

We talked and laughed along the conversation and decided to bid goodbyes because we still have class tomorrow.