Part 21

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!?" Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs, witnessing her bestfriend and girlfriend making out.

Taeyeon who was still shocked of what she had witnessed just stare at them while clenching her fist.

Yuri had her eyes wide open, hearing the familiar scream and voice. She saw who was she kissing.

The same goes as well to Tiffany, the second she thought it was Taeyeon who shw was kissing and she didn't even know why it came across her mind.

"Why did you do this to me? I've trusted to the both of you" Jessica managed to say in between her sobs. She ran away while Yuri on the other hand did her best to stand and chase her girlfriend.

"T-taeyeon-ah" Tiffany stuttered. These past few days, their bond really develop further that she found herself falling for the latter. She was not ready to admit but she was preparing to tell the latter what she feel, givibg back the love that the shorter girl deserved. Hence, what happened just now gave her less chance to confess.

She saw Taeyeon staring at her. Its not like she'd never been stared by the midget before but now, it's blank, no emotions, she's like a total stranger from the latter.

Before Tiffany could say anything, Taeyeon already ran away and go bavk to their hotel why Tiffany decided to stayed longer at the club.

------
Jessica's POV

I was running when I felt somwone hold my wrist. "Sicababy I'm sorry, let me explain please?"

She turned me to face her. Her face was still pale from the running and from the effect of the alcohol. But what hurts me the most was the lipstick stain on my bestfriend on the corner of her lips. I the again remember what happened. I yanked my hand.

"You don't have to Yul! I saw it! Taeyeon saw it! You didn't even just hurt me. You also hurt your bestfriend! We know they are progressing these days, yet you just gave her another heartbreak! And me?" I clicked my tounge and exhaled sharply.

"You cheat on me! You broke your promise! I've trusted you yet you took it for granted." I let my hearts out while stating at her. It hurts me more because she keeps her head down.

"Let's just go back to the hotel Yul. I'll rebook the ticket of the four of us and go home tomorrow. I can't stand being with you, it just kill me inside more rembering what you did."

"B-but Sicaby j-----" I cut her and said the most painful word we're avoiding everytime we have a quarrel.

"Let's end this"

I cried leaving her spacing out and hailed a cab going back to the hotel and packed our things up, calling the airline to rebook our flight tomorrow.