Part 11

Two latters playfully finishing their task as the sunset approach. Tiffany and Taeyeon are happily singing, dancing random funny dances and teasing each other. Literally spending their chores with smiles painted on their faces. Tiffany who is forgetting the past that the latter who is with her is crushing her while Taeyeon on the other hand falling more and more for the beautiful girl.

Reaching their so-called home with their so-called parents waiting for them on the yard caused their smile grew bigger.

They ate dinner and take a rest. Tiffany decided to let the latter sleep beside her rather than sleeping on the floor covered only with a thin foam. She felt guiltier seeing the latter sleeping uncomfortable.

They lay on the bed side by side. Both enjoying the comfortable silence they are sharing with.

Tiffany broke the silence, she lay sideways using her hand to leaned by her face and arm to support her while staring to the girl beside her. "Taeyeon-ah" she poked the arm of the latter.

"Nae Tiffany?" She lay sideways facing the latter.

"Have you loved someone before? Uhmm... crushing someone? Before you know.... before me?" She chuckled finishing her sudden question.

Taeyeon hesitated but choose to trust the girl since they are partners and this activity teaches them to trust and learn forgiveness .... somehow? From how she evaluated so far. She looked straight to Tiffany's eyes and nodded.

"Mind telling me? I just want to know you more" Tiffany smiled assuring Taeyeon.

Taeyeon sighed and it was noticed by Tiffany who has her full attention on the latter. "Its okay if you dont want to.. its just that i-i-----"

"Yuri" She cut Tiffany by a mumble but it was surely heard by Tiffany.

She had her eyes wide open knowing Taeyeon and Yuri are bestfriends for long time based from Jessica's stories. She nodded telling the latter to continue.

Taeyeon gulped and continue, "I confessed when we was on our 11th grade but I got rejected because she only see me as her sister and I understand it and accepted it. But I felt so .... bad that I'm being unfair to myself, loving someone knwoing she could never love me back. And yes, I then woke up one day she was already comitted by your bestfriend, I took it as a final sign to move on and bang!"

Tiffany startled from the sudden change of voice of Taeyeon. From being a serious one to a dorky one. She giggled and slaps the arm of Taeyeon playfully tjat also caused Taeyeon to laugh as well.

"Okay, I'll continue... And then I met ... you" she blushed as she looks away. She looked at Tiffany seeing a smiling latter before her.

"Wae? What are you smiling at?" She asked Tiffany. She shook her head.

Tiffany's POV
Why am I feeling this way? Why does my hear pound like it's going to explode anytime? Maybe because I'm just new to the feeling of being with her all day, seeing all her dorkiness, cuteness and all good stuff that I can't see to other person.

She stared at me and asked "You? Have you ever loved someone?"

I immediately shook my head and I hearbd her gasped. "Seriously Fany-ah? You never experienced loving someone?"

Fany-ah? What a pretty nickname! Gosh! "Fany-ah? A-and no! Never ... maybe I'm just too busy from all the research works for school, but I dont know.... After this event we can already habe a rest for finishing all the requirements"

"Mhmmm! Don't you like it? Fany-ah?" She chuckled like a kid. "So you mean you'll already have a time for a love life? Huh?" She nudged my elbow while wriggling her eyebrows. Such a tease Taetae.... Cute nickname !! Just like her---- I hate myself for being like this towards her.

"Ofcourse I like it Taetae!" The nickname I was thinking was slipped-out from my mouth. Ooppppssss. "U-uhhmmm I didnt say that! Well, we'll just see about that"

"Taetae????? What a cute nickname Fany-ah! Okay! Okay! You look like you'll go out from your skin" she teased me again causing us to laugh.

Taeyeon's POV

She yawned cutely and rubbed her eyes. Awwwww~

"Let's sleep Taetae... I'm too tired from all those stuffs and things... Goodnight Taetae" She yawned again and drifted to sleep as she closed her eyes.

I fixed her bangs and caress your face. I mumbled "Did you just gave me a cute nickname Fany-ah? I hope this is just the start..... Goodnight Fany-ah"

I slowly closed my eyes and next thing I remember I followed her on her dreamland.

~~~

Morning came off quickly. Yuri woke up with Jessica's head on her arms. Hugging her waist, legs wrapping on hers. She smiled staring at the beautiful sight she is witnessing. She caress the face of the latter and gently place a kiss on her forehead not wanting to wake the sleeping princess.

"I love you my princess" Yuri mumbled as she was still amazed from how the girl was making her fall for her more each day. How her feelings go deeper and deeper.

She stared until her eyes drop down to the latter's lips. It was iressistable.

Yuri whispered as she leans closer to the sleeping latter's lips "Maybe a kiss won't wake you up" she peck the lips and was startled when she heard the girl spoke with her eyes still closed.

"You know it's bad stealing kisses  especially to those who are sleeping right? Kwon Yuri?"

Yuri gasped and pretented to sleep. Jessica chuckled and kissed back the latter's lips. "How rude of you seobang! Stealing kisses and act so innocent afterwards!"

She open her one eye and smiled dorkily. "I was just kidding my princess, well what a good start to start my morning with your morning kiss! Goodmorning my princess"

"And so do I my seobang! Goodmorning to you too!" Jessica smiled warmly and greeted her seobang a warm tight hug.

Suddenly a knock on the door startled them. "Kids, breakfast is ready!"

Yuri mentally cursed forgetting her responsibility to cook every morning. She didn't notice that the girl beside her is was already gone.

"Seobang let's just eat. I know you're thinking that you fail your work for eomma and appa, I'm sure they'll understand so get up now and we'll just make itbup to them by watching the field and doing some chores alright?"

Yuri nodded and got up to her knees. She pulled Jessica and start their morning routine by brushing their teeth and so on. They then went to the kitchen and was greeted by their smiling eomma and appa.

"Yuri-ah, Jessica-ah eat now and you two will be the ine who'll do some work on the field okay?" Mrs. Park said.

"Okay eomma!" Jessica said while munching her food.

"I'm sorry if I haven't cook our breakfast eom----"

"It's okay Yuri-ah we know you two are tired so it's fine" Mr. Park shrugging off the guiltness of Yuri.

"Thanks appa, this won't happen again" Yuri said as she also started to munch her food.

They finished it immediately and went to the field to do their assigned works for the day.