Part 16

Seniors were again gathered at their gym by pairs for the announcment of the winner/s.

The moderator with the dean of the school climbs up the stage to present the said winners.

"GoodMorning everyone, Thank you for doing your best from the past activity held two days ago that lasted for two weeks."

Students cheered when they remembered how emerssion changed their lives. Might especially to Taeyeon and Tiffany who looked at each other, and instantly looked away blushing from the eye contact.

"As you can see..." The dean continued. "We asked your assigned families some personal questions from what they observed and I've received lots of compliments that also reflects the image of our university. Happy and grateful for me to say, that this batch made me so proud"

The gym was once again filled with cheers from the students. They instantly shut their mouth up seeing the dean opening the envelope that enclose the names of the winners.

"And the students, the lucky and hardworking students who'll get the vacation trip to... to Los Angeles are.."

Everyone gasped hearing the vacation to L.A. Tiffany who really got excited held Taeyon's hand tightly not minding the blushing girl sitting next to her.

"Jessica Jung and Yuri Kwon....... and the last pair is Tiffany Hwang and Taeyeon Kim"

Hearing her name caused her to pull the girl next to her into a hug. Taeyeon who was shocked seemed stiff to the sudden reaction of the eye-smiling girl.

"Omyghad Taetae! We won!!!! Kyaaaaaaaa" " Tiffany who screamed repeatedly earning glares from the senior fangirls and boys of Taeyeon. She was not even bothered about it. She chuckled in her own thought.

While on the other side, Yuri and Jessica were smiling widely knowing a week vacation away will let them enjoy each other's company.

The dean continued before dismissing the gathering, "All of you deserved to be praised my seniors so please give yourselves a round of applause." Seniors clapped whole-heartedly.

"Ms. Hwang, Ms. Kim, Ms. Kwon and Ms. Jung I'll see the four of you after this gathering in my office for the details okay? So, thankyou again my dear seniors you may all go back to your classrooms and have a nice day everyone" The dean smiled and bowed as the students followed. They exited the gym and find their way going back to their classrooms.

The four girls were smiling at each other, excited and fulfilled for the good jon they've done. They happily skipped their to the Dean's office.

Taeyeon knocked on the door and slightly popped her head out to check if the dean was already in the office.

"Ah, Ms. Kim please come in" feeling embarrassed for the childish act she did earlier, she immediately open the door revealing the three more girls who were smiling widely.

"Please come in and have a seat the four of you" They obeyed and sitted next to each other as they listened to their dean's instruction.

"As you can see, we've booked a roundtrip flight for the four of you already."

"So when we'll be heading to L.A?" Tiffany asked with glistening eyes of hers.

"A day after tomorrow Ms. Hwang, we all knew that you four have money to spend but for now let our office pay this trip for all of you as you did a great job" The dean smiled warmly who left the four awe struck for the prize that they are getting. "So anymore questions? The ticket and the money plus the hotel and rented car will be given tomorrow."

The four stood and bowed. They left the dean's office.

"Omy........ Gooossssshhhhh!!!" The two besties screamed on the top of their lungs leaving Taeyeon and Yuri covering their ears.