Chapter 23

"What should we do now Yuri-ah?" Tiffany sighed for the umpteenth time.

"We two don't even know what was going on! W-well, I thought it was Jessica who I was kissing to" Yuri said in embarrassment. Feeling also sorry for Tiffany.

"I also thought that I was kissing Taeyeon" Tiffany mumbled but loud enough for Yuri to hear.

Tiffany was taken back when she heard the tanned girl was laughing. She was confused from the sudden act of the girl, she expected her to be sad but it was exactly the opposite.

"Why are you laughing?" The eye-smiling girl asked in curiousity.

"I heard it Tiff.... You thought..." She leaned closer to Tiffany. "It was Taeyeon who you was kissing" Yuri wriggled her eyebrows.

"Ish! Okay stop it!" Tiffany's face was flushed after knowing that Yuri already knew.

"One question, one answer Tiff okay? In this way it will give us more reason to achieve our goal to take them back"

Tiffany nodded but nervous from the sudden serious voice of Yuri.

"Do you love Taeng?" The tanned girl looked directly to the eyes of Tiffany.

Her face became redder and her heart beats faster hearing her name.

"Yes" Short answer but it can change the whole situation their suffering right now.

Yuri just smiled contentedly and get the hands of Tiffany. "So let's do this" Yuri said giving a light tap on Tiffany's hand wishing her a goodluck.

Little did they know, Jessica witnessed and misunderstood their gestures.

---

Jessica's POV

I thought and self-debate thousand times if I should talk to her or not. But as I was walking down the street to think, I finally got the answer.

I saw them... my bestfriend and girlfriend flirting with each other in the cafe.

I took a picture of them and ran away. I went home and cry. I don't know what to feel!

But what it kills me, what I hate the most is that the other side of me are still full of what if's.

What if.... I sighed....

What if I just misunderstood it?
What if the alcohol that night just really affects them so they've kissed?
What if-----------

A doorbell interrupts me. Ish. Who could that be now? -_-! Then a knock on my door caused me to jerkep up.

"Ms. Jung someone wants to talk to you, she said you're close to her. Should I let her in to your room?"

I wonder who is it......

"Okay let her in"

The maid opened the door and the person who was the reason behind my tears showed up.

She closed the door and walked closer to me. I hurriedly covered my body with a blanklet then I feel the bed dipped when she sat on it.

"Baby can we talk?" She asked me with full of sincerity.

"What do you want now Yuri?" I answered her back with a question coldly.

"About us.... About Tiffany and I... we were---------------"

I sat on the bed and slapped her face. "You were what Yuri? Huh? Playing around with my feelings? Because all this time you like her?"

She widened her eyes with my sudden outburst. "I've trusted you Yuri! I gave everything just to make you stay!"

"No! No! Please listen Baby!" She hold both of my shoulders to stop.

"No! I don't have to listen with all of your lies! I don't want to fall for your trap again!" I pushed her but luckily she hold on the bedsheet to prevent her from falling from the bed.

"I HATE YOU KWON YURI! JUST GO AND DATE WITH MY BESTFRIEND!!!!" I yelled at her, using all my strength.

But I was taken back when she shouted. "CAN YOU PLEASS SHUT IT? CAN YOU PLEASE HEAR MY SIDE FOR A WHILE? I'M NOT TIRED TO HEAR ALL YOUR HEART ACHES ABOUT ME AND ABOUT YOUR FAMILY BUT PLEASE! PLEASE .... CAN YOU PLEASE HEAR ME JUST THIS ONCE?!"

I nodded weakly.

"About that kiss, call me stupid if I'll tell you that I thought, it's you who I was kissing that time. I know I shouldn't done that.... but... your image flashed through her and I'm sorry for that!"

"Tsk. Yeah right and what about earlier? The way you hold her hand? The way you laughed?!"

"Wha----... Ow that one?" I heard her laugh. Like, ugh! Really? At this moment? She's not serious?

"So, Ms. Jelly Jung.... You're jealous huh?" She nudged her arms on mine while smiling mischievously.

"I.AM.NOT" I can feel some smokes going out of my ears. Iiiisssshhhhhh!

"You're jealous... She's jealous!!! Jessica's jealous" She chanted repeatedly. I'm so pissed right now.

I ran out of my room and got out of my house. Seriously? Why the heck is it raining? Ugh. Nevermind it.

I just run and run until I heard my name is called by a familiar voice.

"Jessica!! Jessica!!" It's Yuri chasing me... Aish.

And then a loud honk was getting nearer and nearer that irritates my ear.

I turned my back and saw a truck is going to hit me.

...........

...........