Part 20

Author's POV

"Taetae-ah" a whiny Tiffany approaches Taeyeon who is busily packing some stuffs that they bought.

"Hmmm? Wae Fany-ah" the short girl responds with her usual sweet tone towards the eye-smiling girl. "Let's go to the fair today and end the day in the club tonight please?"

"Errrmmm, what's with the sudden favor Fany-ah?" Taeyeon looked at her confusingly. She seldom ask for a favor, well it's always have a reason when she asked a favor to Taeyeon. She herself didn't even know why.

"Nothing. It's just that we can't go clubbing tomorrow night due to our early flight the next day, so why can't we just do it tonight right? And about the fair.... Just want to have fun with you my Taetae" She smiled widely. She mentally cursed herself for spilling what's on her head.

Tiffany's POV

Gosh, The heck Tiffany? Seriously? Okay. Just smile like you're not intending to something.

Taeyeon's POV

MY TAETAE? Kyaaaaaaaa! She call me HER Taetae!!! You saw that readers right? Right? Hehe ⊙﹏⊙ Okay. That was a creepy one. But erm.... Ohmyghaaaad! She really did call me that way.... Hehehehe <( ̄︶ ̄)> []~( ̄▽ ̄)~

Author's POV

Taeyeon called YulSic to invite them but they rejected it, because Yuri prepared a lunch date for Jessica. In the end they've just decided to meet up on the bar at night.

As she ended the call, she heard Tiffany calling her behind. "Taetae... Do I look nice on this dress? What do you think huh?"

Taeyeon's POV

I turned and looked at her in awe, captivated by her beauty. Can someone tell me if am I really not hallucinating that there is a goddess in front of me.

"You're perfect Fany-ah" Ugh! Really Kim Taeyeon? Nice answer  ̄ω ̄

I saw her blushing from my comment and chuckled, finding her so cute for an act.

"It perfectly fits you I mean" I said. She smiled and headed to the bathroom.

Few minutes she tried and tried her dress then I stopped her.

"How about this one Taetae?" Asking me for umpteenth time.

I sighed satisfyingly while staring at her, looking herself at the mirror.

"Look Fany-ah, you look good in every dress you wore earlier." She turned to look at me while I continued "Your beauty can mesmerized anybody, not only your appearance but also your personality" I stand and walk towards her. "And ofcourse your beautiful eye-smile"

"Such a cheesy dork" She pinches my nose and giggle. I can't help but to smile also.

I pulled her outside our room and hotel to hail a cab.

We reach the fair for 10 minutes. We looked at the rides and she pulled me to the roller coaster.

After 20 minutes of waiting and 15 minutes of my greatest morning nightmare, we settled down on a bench amd she then excused herself to go the bathroom.

I saw a paper and a pencil on the bench that i was sitting. I then remember the song I was composing for her.

"Taetae... Do I look nice on this dress? What do you think huh?"

"It perfectly fits you I mean"

I jotted down, smiling and rembering what happened earlier. Her image, her smile rewinds in my mind.

Trying every dress....

You were fine in my eyes...

If the mirror will not make it clear

I'll be the one to let you know

I smiled satisfyingly and did a mental note to make it better if I have a time. "Taetae-ah" Her voice trailed off even though the noise of the fair lingers.

Quickly hiding it and turned around to face her.

~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Hours passed like seconds, they almost tried all the rides in the fair.Not wanting to waste any time, exhausted Tiffany and Taeyeon texted Yuri and Jessica to meet them at the club.

~~~~

Four girls are chatting happily and swaying their bodies, following the beat of the music in the club.

"For the happy vacation" Yuri mde a cheers for the four of them.

They drink and drink until Yul and Tiff were the one who got hit of the aroma of the alcohol.

"Taeng! Taengooo!" Jessica called Taeyeon who was busily staring at the sleepy Tiffany.

"What?" She said loudly due to the noise from the club.

"Can you go with me? I'm scared to go to the restroom alone" Jessica asked Taeyeon.

"Are they safe to be like this in here?" Taeyeon hesitated. She's worried that something bad may happen to Tiffany.

"Like duh? People in this club are almost busily eating each other, dancing and getting drunk" gross description but true.
Taeyeon sighed and accompanied Jessica.

-----
On their Table~~~~~

Yuri who was the first to open her eyes, adjusted her blurry vision but failed because of the alcohol still hitting on her.

"Sica-ah" her husky voice made Tiffany opened her eyes and closed it again.

Yuri unconsciously move closer to Tiffany... Thinking it was Jessica.

She cupped Tiffany's face and pulled her harshly to kiss her passionately. Tiffany who was still drunk just go with the flow and responded.

The tan girl unzip Tiffany's dress while they were busily kissing. They jerked up and got back to normal hearing the familiar scream earning people in the club's attention.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!?" Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs, witnessing her bestfriend and girlfriend making out.