Chapter 31

Jessica's POV
"...... Maybe, she's finding that perfect time to ask you that question"

I looked at her while her head was stilk hanging low.

"But why does she needs to be gone suddenly? What does few days mean to her? A week? A month? Or...." Her tears are threatening to fall "A year?"

"Sssshhhhh, stop talking and thinking nonsense I'm sure Taeng is doing very important. Family matters? Right? We don't know but I'm sure she has a good reason for this" I hugged her tight while patting her back, oozing her feeling and keep on telling her to stop crying.

But honestly, I want to flicked her forehead right now, and to make her stop crying, b telling Taenggoo is doing something special for her. And I may sound mean, but I want to laugh from her facial expressions right now. Ish Tiff, just believe in Taeyeon will 'ya?

A couple of sobs and words of wisdom, actually repeated words of wisdom, she fell asleep. I took a picture of her and sent it to Seobang.

Caption:
I comfort her until she fell asleep. She looks miserable earlier, thinking that maybe Taeyeon will just dumped her. Seobang please make it quick, I don't want my bestie to be malnourished in just a couple of days. Please do show this to Taengoo. She has the right to see her Tiffany, it'll give her strength to make the surprise faster. I love you and I miss you so much my seobang. XOXO

I slipped under Tiffany's comfort blanket after sending the picture to Yul and settling my clothes on Tiffany's table. I hugged her and whispered some encouraging words, following her to her dreanland.

--------------

On a prestigious hotel.......

Taeyeon's POV

"This is good, the atmosphere can really lighten up the night especially when Fany-ah arrive" I told Yuri while we were looking at the whole hall where we will hold my surprise for my mushroom.

"I talked to the manager and he said yes. He will also get a planner for the set ups.You will be the one who'll decide on the sequencing and for your song" Sunny popped out from nowhere. "And.... we can start today, the sooner the better. The planner will event in one and a half hour" I smiled widely hearing the good news.

"Thank you so much Sunny! Money is not a problem so tell that manager to close the hotel for as long as the surprise will be done and I'll give him a tip for a good service"

"Okay Taengoo, I'll be back. Yul! Just take care of Taeng first"

Yuri nodded and I saw her taking out her phone.

"Dude" She sighed and held her phone in front of my face. There I saw Tiffany sleeping peacefully but with her red puffy eyes. The caption that Jessica sent after the picture make my held tears fall.

"She already missed you that much Taengoo-ah" I smiled at her weakly. "Nae. Me either" I sighed and she patted my back.

"How 'bout a lunch for the two of us? Sounds great? It'll be just in time when the planner arrives" I nodded and skipped our way to the nearest fastfood.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Three days passed.......

Taeyeon's POV

We smiled cheerfully looking at the whole venue simply but amazingly decorated. It's perfect for my surprise for my Fany-ah. I really missed her so much though but Jessica always send us pictures of her and I'm glad she sort of catch up things, never skipping meals, doing some past time leisures with Jessica. Atleast, she soothe her mind off.

But Jessica, said that in the end of the day, she still ends up crying before going to sleep, thinking where I am already and when will I text or see her again.

"Goodluck later dude. I know this will be the best for you two." Yuri hugged me and the rest of the clique joined in.

"Let's start fixing ourselves? Remember 5 p.m sharp okay?"

"NAE! TAEYEON AND TIFFANY FIGHTING!" They cheered for me.

------------

Author's POV
The clock strikes 6 and everybody is on place especially Taeyeon on the stage waiting for the cue that Tiffany has arrived in the hotel.

Taeyeon was sweating to the point that she thinks that she already pee on her pants. She's wearing a girl's collection of a black tuxedo with a simple white v-neck tshirt in it. Black ripped jeans and a converse. Simple yet she looked stunning with her simple make up and her hair tied up and her hair curled up on the end.

On the other side was Tiffany who's still confused of why Jessica suddenly asked her to go with her on this hotel to watch on something. Silly right? Jessica is not really good at lying sometimes so just bear with her excuse. Aish.

They stopped at the hotel where Taeyeon is waiting inside the venue with Jessica trailing behind wishing this would be a success and worth waiting for. Doors opened and the cue to Taeyeon that Tiffany already has arrived lead her to sing the song that she whole-heartedly made for Tiffany.

As Tiffany and Jessica stepped in a big hall with lots of pictures, the song started to play with Taeyeon singing.....