Part 19

Four girls are walking around the street of one of the famous cities in the world, Los Angeles. The two, Tiffany and Jessica really felt at home as they go back from where they were born.

On the other hand, Taeyeon and Yuri who don't speak english fluently just enjoy the new sights, noticing the difference of the tall buildings and other stuffs from South Korea. They maybe rich but they always chose for a trip all over their country to patronize and treasure their own sights and heritage before going to other countries.

"Guys, I think we need to get back to the hotel, we still need to check the car that the dean rented." Yuri excused. Honestly, she just want to be with Jessica herself.
Taeyeon gueesed it right just by how Yuri acted earlier, pouting and complaining to her, wanting Jessica to be with her who's busily chatting with Tiffany.

"And we also need to arrange our baggages and stuffs in the hotel" Taeyeon helped Yuri to convince the two girls who also agreed not knowing the reason from the sudden action of the two.

10 minutes of walking down the streets of L.A and they finally got into their hotel. Yuri and Jessica shared the same room while the two, Taeyeon and Tiffany shared.

-------
>Yuri's and Jessica's Room<

As the two closed the door Yuri backhugged her girlfriend and immediately kissed her neck causing the shorter girl to let out a soft moan.

"Hmm~ Yuri ah~" Jessica closed her eyes while holding the hands of Yuri around her waist. "I know your purpose earlier"

Yuri just hummed in response and continued kissing the latter's neck. Next thing happened? Well, Clothes are scattered everywhere. Moans can be heard all over the room. The smell of sex can be sensed. And two sweaty bodies are hugging next to each other.

~~~~~
>Taeyeon's and Tiffany's Room<

Minutes passed, Taeyeon heard the shower stopped and the door opened, revealing a half-naked Tiffany. Catching her attention from playing games on her phone, she stared at the latter walking to the room. She then stopped when her eyes landed on Tiffany's butt.

On the other hand, Tiffany sensed someone's staring at her, and obviously that someone is no other than Taeyeon. She walked closer to the bed where Taeyeon laid and the latter must seem still daydreaming, her eyes are still glued from where Tiffany is earlier.

Tiffany whispered in a teasing manner. "Enjoying the view, aren't you?" Taeyeon answered while smirking. "Yeah"

Seconds later, Taeyeon got back from her thoughts and her eyes widen. There she saw Tiffany who was laughing for catching her on act, thinking byun thoughts again.

"Omoooo! That's not what you think Fany-ah!" Taeyeon  defended herself.

"You've must seen yourself ByunTae" Tiffany continued laughing that caused Taeyeon to blush hardly.

"Ish! Fany-ah~~~~~" Taeyeon whined and covered her face with a pillow.

Tiffany pulls up and cupped Taeyeon's blushing face. "Such a cutie Taetae-ah" Tiffany chuckled, her eyesmile's showing.

Taeyeon pouted and continues whining.

Tiffany's POV
She's so cute and irresistable! Ghaaaa! Taetae can I just kiss you right now? Yyaaa! Hwang Miyoung! what are you saying?

I wasn't aware that I was already staring blankly but I snapped back into reality when Taeyeon called me. "Fany-aaaaaaahhhhhhh" I looked at her. Retreating my hands off of her cheeks and giggled at her whining face. Such a kid huh?

"Wae?" I asked her. She became serious suddenly then leans closer and closer until our forehead touches. I can feel my heart beat beats faster. What is this feeling? The warmth of her breath is hitting on my upper lips. She closes her eyes and I closed mine too. Little more... a little more..... she suddenly whispered"I'm starving"

I can hear her ahjumma laughter roaring the whole room. I messed my hair. Why am I disappointed? This is the second time we intended to kiss.

She stuck her tounge out like a kid and continue to laugh remembering what happened earlier. Iiisshh ~T_T~ Soooo embarrassing. Way to go Tiffany~

---------
Author's POV

They was interrupted by a knock. Taeyeon groaned and stand abruptly to open the door. There goes Yuri and Jessica smiling mischiecously. Jessica took a peak to her bestfriend.

"What are you guys doing?" Yuri said, wriggling her eyebrows. Taeyeon knocks her head receiving a deathly glare from Yuri's girlfriend.

Taeyeon smiled cheekily to Jessica and called Tiffany immediately to avoid any icy treatment from the ice princess.

"Hey lovebirds let's get something to eat" Tiffany chirped in and pulled Taeyeon away from her bestfriend.

The latter sighed in relief and silently thanked to Tiffany.

They then proceeded to go around some malls and other tourist spots to enjoy the rest of their vacation.