Chapter 32

You fixed your make up just so,
Guess you don't know that you're beautiful

Tiffany saw a picture of her, side-viewed on the camera while putting her make up on in front of her hair-dresser. She smiled and looked on other pictures.

Try on every dress that you own,
You were fine in my eyes, just an hour ago.
If the mirror won't make it any clearer I'll be the one to let you know.

She picked up a picture of her smiling while trying a dress on a certain botique. And then it hit her, Taeyeon was the one who was singing right now, and this is all for her obviously.

Out of all of the girls, you're my one and only girl ain't nobody in the world tonight. All of the stars you make them shining like they were ours ain't nobody in the world like you and I.

She looked more on the pictures hanging on the wall and scattered perfectly on the floor. Until she can't find Jessica on her side and she just proceeded on the next hall that made her more surprised.

You stopped the room when you walked in, spotlights on everybody's staring.

As what the song told, the spot lights on Tiffany with everybody on the hotel from the staffs and friends of her and Taeyeon looked at her, mesmerized with her beauty.
She saw Taeyeon on the stage and that made her smiled happily with tears on her eyes. She froze on her spot when Taeyeon started to walk to her.

On the other side, as soon as Tiffany walked into the hall as what her song told about, she felt perfect. She seemed everything's perfect from seeing Tiffany. She wants to jumped into Tiffany right now and tell her how she missed her. But she continued her surprise and walk closer to Tiffany.

Tell all of these boys stop wasting their time, stop standing in line coz you're all mine.
And this evening I won't let the feelings die I never wanna leave your side.

She smiled while singing for her and held her hand leading them to the stage. With Taeyeon holding her hand tightly, all Tiffany's heartaches for the past three days washed away.

Out of all of the girls, you're my one and only girl ain't nobody in the world tonight. All of the stars you make them shining like they were ours ain't nobody in the world like you and I.

The music died down, silence enveloped the whole hall. Two hearts beating wildly were only can be heard by the two people who were standing next to each other.

Taeyeon gulped the remaining saliva in her mouth and bring up again the mic on the front of her mouth.

"These past years of my life, from the day I was rejected, I thought I can never love again. Then that's the time you accidentally bumped on me, bumped into my life. Unfortunately, we had a rough start, but eventually turn into a good ones, those good ones were tested by hindrances, still we're strong. Until the day you told me that you love me too. You bring me back to life Fany-ah. You've been the best thing I ever had that I never want to lose, I maybe dork, stupid or whatever they said, but I love you so much. I can't stand a day without seeing you smile, hearing you laugh, I can't stand a day without showing to you how much i love you and how much you really mean to me. From that day that you've bumped to me 'till this day that I'm standing in front of you, holding your hand, looking deep into your eyes was the same date four months ago. Four months passed and I'm still counting of to thousand of months I wanna be with you. We've exchanged I love you's for those past few days until I said that I'll be gone that caused you to feel weak and dumped and I'm so sorry for that. So please let me make it up to you starting this day. So Tiffany Miyoung Hwang..........."

She kneeled her one leg on the floor and showed of a ring with a pink diamond in it.

"Make me the happiest girl on Earth Fany-ah. Will you be my girlfriend and wait 'till the day we can get married for lifetime?"

Tiffany can't stop herself from crying and shouted. "YES KIM TAEYEON! I LOVE YOU TOO SO MUCH. THANK YOU"

Taeyeon quickly stood up while her eyes were blooming with tears and wore the ring into Tiffany's ring finger, hugging tightly the girl who is her everything she whispered. "Sorry for the three days that caused you so much pain, I'm preparing this special surprise for you because a girl like you deserve a worth waiting for and a priceless proposal my princess."

"Don't worry I believe in you when you said that you love me. You just don't know how happy I am Taetae. Thank you for all of this. I love you so much"

"I will never let you go Fany-ah. And I will never leave your side. From all what happened to us and our relationship ,It was all fated and without from it, this will not happen. I love you more so much my low-flying angel."

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD

Last Author's Note:
Thankyou so much for reading, voting, commenting on my story.