Chapter 30

Tiffany's POV
I woke up smiling remembering what happened the last day. I rolled on my bed to get my phone on the bedside table to text my dork.

My smile grew wider seeing her name on my lockscreen that she'd texted me last night. I fall asleep when she left last night that's why i wasn't able to text her.

I opened her message and my smile turned to frown reading it.

From: My Dork
You must be asleep right now, I just want to say that I'll be busy for two-three days Baby. Please always take care of yourself. Never skip your foods okay? And always remember that Iloveyou no matter what. Goodnight.

What's the matter with her. Her text is so unusual. Since the day that I told her my feelings, the conversations we've exchanged always had an emoticon or somehow she's happy on her texts. What happened?

I texted her hoping she's already awake.

Message Sent:
Goodmorning :) Sorry about last night Taebaby, I fell asleep when you left. Can't you just atleast text me once or twice a day? You know I can't stand being away from you :( I miss you already. Please text me? I'll be waiting. I love you :))

I decided to take a shower since I know this would be a boring day and will cause me to forget to take a bath. Silly isn't it? :3

After half an hour, I got out from the bathroom. I feel so fresh. I checked my phone if she texted already,still no messages received. I sighed and just call Jessie.

--------

Taeyeon's house

Taeyeon woke up early as expected. She wants to finished all the preparations as soon as possible. If that would be possible even though they hadn't gone to the place.

She cooked breakfast for everybody. Sooyoung the shikshin always woke up first whenever she smells food.

"Goodmorning Taeng" she greeted the latter.

Taeyeon turned from where the owner of the voice came from and smiled knowing it's her shikshin friend, tailing behind the another shikshin who just woke up, Yoona.

"Goodmorning Unnie" Yoona greeted and sling her hands on Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Goodmorning Shikshins, waiting for breakfast?" The two nodded continiously.

Sooyoung glanced on Taeyeon's phone that lights up indicating that the midget received a text.

She took and unlocked it. "Hey taengooo" she called out Taeyeon who seems busy from cooking.

Taeyeon hummed in response. "Tiffany texted you." That's the time Taeyeon stopped cooking and put the omelet and bacon on the plate, asking Sooyoung to give back her phone.

Taeyeon's POV

I sighed reading her text. I know this is wrong but after this it'll cause some changes and she'll be surprised. Just believe in me Fany-ah.

"What's wrong Taengoo?" Yoona asked me. "I'm just worried about her Yoongie-ah"

"Jessica unnie will be there for her. And she'll understand and appreciate your effort after this don't worry"

"Nae" I nodded and three other voices echoed in the house.

"Goodmorning Guys" They said in unison.

I looked at the two and just shrugged our conversation. "Goodmorning, Yoongie, Soo please help me serve the foods and stuffs"

Yuri, Jessica and Sunny sat on the table and we follwed, finishing all the works.

The breakfast went off smoothly. We've decided to go to the place after we had breakfast.

-------
Jessica's POV

We'd proceeded to the our rooms and started to prepare to go to the place Sunny was telling us.

I came out from the bathroom and Yuri get in when my phone rang. I answered seeing the caller i.d belongs to Tiffany.

"Hello? Goodmorning Tiff" I heard her chuckling from the other line.

"I'm not expecting that you'll be awake at this hour but I think my instincts told me that I can call you. Well, goodmorning Jessie"

"Uhhh... Something came up to so I ... Woke up this early...Yeah... So spill out. Why are you calling at this early"

She sighed and I know the reason since Taeng told us earlier that she sent a message to Tiffany.

"Taeyeon sent me a message last night,something's wrong with her message. It's empty. Can you come over here? I need someone to talk to."

I'm expecting this so I told her that I'll be there in a while.

Yuri got out from the bathroom. She hugged from the back, I can smell her oh-so addicting scent.

"Who we're you talking just a second ago sicababy?" She asked me while kissing my cheeks.

"It's Tiffany seobang, she really know Taengoo even in just a simple message. She knew that there's something in it."

She nodded and said, "So you must be there for her in a while sicababy hmm? These two will be a little dramatic for the next few days so we need to help them, after all it's also for Taengoo's special surprise for Tiffany."

"Ahuh, I'll be missing you seobang. I think I'll stay by her side, is it okay?"

She think for a second and nodded knowing Tiffany needs me.

"So let me just finish dressing up and you must pack your clothes, I'll hail you a cab."

-----------

Tiffany's POV

A knock on the door stopped me from watching pictures of me and Taetae on my phone. I really missed seeing her face.

"Can I come in?" I heard a familiar voice outside my room.

"Come on in Jessie" The door creaked open and she popped her head on the little gap of the doorway.

"Busy huh?" She come in to my room and sat on the side of my bed.

"Nah, just looking on random pictures." I answered her non chalantly.

"Random? Or should I say Taeyeon" That caught me off-guard. "Stop denying Tiff, the reason you called me in because you just want to ease your mind from thinking too much of your dork"

I sighed for upteenth time for this day. " I really miss her Jessie. You know what? I realized something from the words you said." Sighing again. I'm getting more upset each time, thinking another and another things about her.

She arched her eyebrows, waiting for me to continue, "I still don't know what we are". I lowered my head, embarrassed from the fact that I'm confuse if what label do Taeyeon and I have at this moment.

Jessie get my hand and rub the back of my palm comforting me. "Does it really mean to you when she asked you if can you be her girlfriend? Or if she asked you if you're official a thing?"

"I know I'll sound exaggerated but she's my first love. I..... I just want to hear that words from her.... I... I just want to answer that kind of question from her"

"Don't worry Tiff, you two will come to that moment. Let's take it to the other side, maybe she just want to slow things down. You know, things were a little bit confusing and tragic lately right? Especially for the four of us. Maybe, she's finding that perfect time to ask you that question"