Chapter 26

Tiffany's POV

Usual cafe at 7 pm sharp.

I got a text from Jessica. My body shivered. She's still cold towards me. Ghaaad. I hope Jessica and Yuri are okay now.

Another beep broke my thoughts and made me smile, washed away all worries about what can happen.

Fany-ah, have you taken your food? I miss you so much princess :(

I giggled. And texted Taeyeon back.

Ofcourse my Taetae don't want me to get sick. You just got home from here and you already miss me? Pabo.

A minute passed and my smile grew bigger when Taetae called.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered sweetly with a whining Taeyeon answering and bombarding me on the other line.

"I miss you princess!!! Don't stress yourself too much okay? And and and don't skip your food and .... and ... uhmmmm always remember that I love you"

"Stop showing your chin dimple there Kim Taeyeon"

"Awwwww? How did you know?" She whines more like a little kid. Well, this is my dork and I love her so much.

I chuckled softly. "I know you well okay? So stop acting random cuteness and see you tomorrow okay?"

Her voice grew hyper. "Jinjjjjaaaaa? Where? I'll fetch you okay? Tell me the time an----"

"Nah-uh, let's just meet at the park okay? I just want to stroll with you"

She started to whine again, pleading that she'll fetch me. I looked at the clock and I nearly forgot my meeting with Sica. Gosh, I don't want to commit another sin to a HellSica, besides who would right?

"Taetae let's just meet up tomorrow okay? Sica texted me and wanted to talk to me so text you later. I love you dork"

"Hmmm? I'm sure she want to end the fight with you Fany-ah, she misses you so much you know. We'll just see each other tomorrow. I love you more princess, take care."

She ended the call and I hurriedly dressed myself up.

6:48 p.m.

I arrived at the cafe earlier than what she texted. Trying myself to cool down, I heard the chair in front of me moved and saw her staring at me.

"Tiff" She called me, not a cold tone one.

I stuttered and can't find the right words to speak. "I-i can ex-explain Jess, th-that night .. me... y-yul ... is n-not what... is.... huh?"

I heard her chuckling. Crazy eh?

"So scared? Huh? You know what Tiff?" She stood and walk close to my chair, I closed my eyes and half-opened it, seeing her laugh made me more confused.

"I told you that night was a mistake and--"

"Yul and I were okay now Tiff so would you please calm down?" She told me while tapping my head and got back to her chair.

"Wha-? Like... Rea---? But.... How?" my mind was still on process.

"I've already forget what happened that night" She smiled mischievously and wriggled her eyebrows.

Creepy. Ish. Then I remembered Tae. I miss her so much. I'm so deep in my thoughts again when I heard Jessi spoke.

"Done daydreaming your Taeyeon?"

"Yes... Huh? No!!!" It made me blush instantly.

"That's the reason why I called you tonight" her voice turned cold again. What ? Did I do something again? →_→

"You haven't told me about yoyr feelings for Taeyeon, I thought we're bestfriend Tiff"

-----------

Jessica's POV
I turned emotional, why didn't she told me about that?

Now it's her time to laugh and me, well I stared at her confusingly.

"Why are you laughing?" I crossed my arms and shot my icy glare on her.

"Gosh Jessie! I've already told you that" I tilted my head while staring T her.

She sighed and shakes her head. "Geez, remember? On our flight to LA?"

Ugghhhh! I still can't remember! I narrowed my eyes on her signalling her to continue.

"The talk? Sigh. You told me that we need to catch things up between our relationships?"

"Ohmygosh!" I squealed in English causing other people on the cafe looked at us.

"And yep, Same reaction from you and other people around us" we chuckled. Then I remembered it. Pabo Jessica.

"So... are we okay now sis?" I nodded vigoriously.

We talk and talk until realizing the time. We bid goodbyes and went home.