Part 15

Senior students were back on their normal school days again. Well, the higher class just need to help their teachers to check on their grades and do some activities while the other classes will be busy for completing their requirements.

Taeyeon's POV
I adjusted my vision and heard my phone ringing. Sunny is calling again. Probably giving me a first mass for waking up late again.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Kim Taeyeon! Don't make me mad this time !......"

She kept on babbling and babbling, the next thing I did was to cut her call.

I buried my face on my pillow, self-debating if I'll go to school today. Another call again, it must be Sunny for cutting her earlier.

"What do you want?" I said in my most annoyed and cold tone. "I'll go get ready just stop bubbling midg------"

"T-taetae? I'm sorry for waking you up" shit! It's Tiffany!

"Omoo!" (⊙o⊙)I eventually sat on the bed and my voice turned soft.

"Mianhae Fany-ah sorry for earlier it's just that my friend was giving me an early mass on the phone call before you call." I explained carefully.

She chuckled huskily on the other line. Ow Sexy. "It's okay Taetae-ah, I just want to say goodmorning, I'm already used to wake up everymorning with a dork on my side,greeting me goodmorning"

Her simple confession made me blush. "Owww, I see" I chuckled, hiding the fact that I want to scream in joy."So Goodmorning Fany-Ah, well, me either, I'm used to wake up with an angel by my side ya know!"

I can sense her shaking her head on the other line. "Such a cheeseballs Taetae"

"Oh by the way, are you not yet starting your activities?"

"I'm still on my bed Taetae, how can I start the activity?" She answered with sarcasm. I mentally face palmed remembering from what she said earlier about waking up without me by her side. Ish. Babo Taeyeon.

"How about I pick you up and let's go to school together Fany-ah?" Please say Yes!! •﹏•

"But how can I go home later if I won't bring my car?"

"I'll drive you home!!!" I answered without hesitating.

She chuckled and said "Okay, pick me up, so go get ready and just eat your breakfast with me here okay?"

I smiled widely... As in Wide!! From ear to ear Haha (>^ω^<)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ How lucky am I? "Arasseo Fany-ah!" We ended our call and I quickly ran on the bathroom and start my bathroom ritual. I need to look good, and smell good to Fany-ah!!!

~~~

Tiffany's POV
Even it was just a day or maybe we should call it a night, I already missed her. I went down on the kitchen to tell the maid to prepare because I'm having a breakfast with someone here.Then I walked inside my bathroom and started to take a bath.

After ten minutes I walked out the bathroom and wore my uniform. I sat in front of my dresser and fixed my hair. I startled when I hear someone knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" Is it Taeyeon? I guess so.

"It's me Fany-ah!" Yeah I'm right! "Come in" She opened the door and her vanilla scent linger my room with my strawberry scent mixing up. She smells so good!

She stood behind me and looked at herself in the mirror. Her cute chin dimple was visible making the sight really look cute.

I didn't realize that I was already staring at her for sometime. She caught me and let out a soft chuckle.

"Omooo Fany-ah, don't tell me you'll be one of my fangirls? huh?" She said, teasing me with her usual dork smile.

"Excuse me? I've noticed you'd been so full of yourself Kim Taeyeon, a-and I-i wa-was not st-staring at you!" Seriously Tiffany? You stuttered? Aish.

"Whoah!" She raised her hands like surrendering. "Okay! Okay! Chill! I was just kidding" she lowered her body and leaned her face to my ear and whispered "But you're stuttering, so should I take it to another way huh?" I can see her victory smirk.

I whined, "Let's just eat Taetae! You're just annoying me early on the morning!"

"Well, You just missed me though" she smiled widely causing me to roll my eyes.

We went down and had our breakfast. She lead us outside the house and opened the car door. Simple gestures. One of many reason why I can't stop myself from falling for you. I got inside and she head to her side and started to drive.

After half an hour and we arrived. She parked her car and quickly got off to open the car door for me. Seniors who are still outside were shocked to see us together, specifically the special treatment Taeyeon was doing for me and me, not minding it. Actually, I'm liking it.

I got off hef car and I can hear her fangirls are brickering.

"Is that Tiffany from the Higher section?"

"Are they together?"

"As far as I could remember, Tiffany reject Taeyeon indirectly"

Taeyeon who must also heard the brickering of whereabouts just shrugged and pulled me inside the campus. She escorted me to my classroom and left.

I sat and saw some of my classmates looking at me. Still can't get over from earlier eh?

From: Taetae
Fetch you later eye-smile princess. Don't miss me and my cuteness that much huh? Hahahaha

I unconsciously smiled. Silly! Too full again of yourself, but then it's true.

Message Sent:
Whatever! And For your info Ms. Too full of yourself. I just found it new that no one bothers me a lot like you do.

I chuckled while waiting for a reply. But 20 minutes passed,she's still not replying.

Message Sent:
Yyyaaa! I was just kidding....

Another 20 minutes, she was still mot replying.

Message Sent:
Okay! I really missed you so much Taetae! Please talk to me now?

5 minutes passed and my phone beeps. I felt embarrased forgettong that their clearance was the reason why she wasn't texted me back. And the second thought that I confessed how much I missed her.

From: Taetae
Sorry for replying late, I did some of my requirements for today. But, whoah! Didn't know you really miss that much? Well i miss you too! Hahahaha <(@ ̄︶ ̄@)>Text you and see you later

Her emoticon creeps me. Well, that's Taeyeon. Our adviser called us for our activity for the day and was fetched and drove by Taeyeon to my house in the end of the day.

Night came and we're busily exchanging texts. Taeyeon. Taeyeon. Her name keeps replaying and replaying until I dozed to sleep.