Part 12

Two days left and the emmerssion is coming to an end. While Tiffany and Taeyeon were still minding it as they are enjoying each other's quality time neverminding their rough start.

Tiffany sat silently sat on the chair near Taeyeon who was deep in her thoughts while cooking, watching the latter's changing in expression everytime finding her cute.

I'll miss this kind of living with Fany-ah. I hope we are still friends and won't find awkward seeing each other. I just want make you feel special more and more each day.

Now I'm getting to know you more Taetae, I'm starting to think I'm wrong that I was straight after all these years. Please confess or tell me if you still have those special feelinga for me Tae. I want to be with you everyday.

"Awwwwwwww" Taeyeon winced in pain when the cooking oil accidentally hit her skin surprising Tiffany who was also drowned in her thoughts.

She hastily went to Taeyeon and grabs where the pain is. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon worriedly not noticing how the latter blushed by the situation. "You okay Taetae?" She asked while caressing the blonde's arm.

"nae don't worry too much Fany-ah" she assured the girl who is still inspecting her fair skin.

"You must be careful next time! You're so carefree Tae!" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon while pouting and only received a chuckle from the blonde.

"Yes commander" She smiled dorkily while playfully salute to Tiffany who was also flashing her eyesmile.

They were interrupted when the two elder arrived earnubg their attention. "Kids, we're home"

"Eomma! Appa!" They shouted in unison as they ran like little kids to their parents... so-called parents, enveloping them with a big koala hug.

"Let's eat you must be hungry eomma and appa!" Tiffany chirped happily.

They eat and spend their dinner reminscing all the happening about their stay with the couple. After dinner, Tiffany washed the dishes qhile Taeyeon sat on the bench outside their little house, staring to the stars. Praying that time would turn slow.

She gasped when she felt a head leaning on her shoulder. She realized it was Tiffany with her oh-so heaven scent of hers. Silence enveloped them

"You seemed too quiet this past few hours Taetae......." Tiffany broke the silence and look to find Taeyeon's face but failed to do so as she was busy looking up the stars.

"I'llmissyou" Taeyeon managed to answer and was heard by Tiffany who blushed instantly.

"Nado Taetae... I'llmissyou so much" She kissed Taeyeon's cheeks making the surprised girl .

They've been acting like a couple these past few days but Tiffany said that she just want to make it up to her or so. But the kiss led her dumbfounded. She stared at Tiffany and smiled cheekily.

"You'll miss my dorkiness huh? Fany-ah?" She said with a hint of a teasing voice.

"Nah! I'be changed my mind" Tiffany replied with a laugh, suddenly she turned serious. " We'll still be friends right? Tae?"

Taeyeon sensed something was wrong with the muffled voice of the latter leaning her head on her shoulder. "Ofcourse Fany-ah I'll still be your Taetae no matter what" They knew Tiffany has a lot of friends but only Tiffany knew why was she saying and acting this way towards the latter. Was she already attached? Maybe? Was she comforted and felt at ease with Taeyeon? We can say that. Was she already inlove? Well, only Tiffany knew the reason behind these.

They stayed like that a little bit longer. and waited to feel their eyelids get heavier.

~~~~

Morning came, Tiffany and Taeyeon are busily packing their stuffs. Any moment from now their moderator would fetch them with their parents to accompany them for the thanks-giving later.

"You done packing Fany-ah?" Taeyeon asked the latter who is zipping her luggage as Taeyeon sat at their bed.

With a sigh of contentment, she sit beside the blonde and nods. She looked at Taeyeon secretly and was caught off-guard when the latter looked back at her. Their gaze was locked but looled away hearing a knock.

"Ms. Kim and Ms. Hwang Let's go" a voice was heard on the other side of the door.

"It must be our moderator Taetae" she get back on her feet and signals Taeyeon to take her hand that was gladly held by the latter.

----meanwhile-----

"Princess! Are you done?" Yuri's voice echoed the empty room when she stepped in looking for her girflriend.

She heard some sound from the bed. And her guess was right, Jessica is sleeping with her undies in her hand and her clothes scattered all over the bed.

She decided to just pack it by herself and woke the sleeping girl up when she finished.

"Princess wake up! Ms. Park will be here anytime from now" She said as she kissed her lover's forehead causing the sleeping girl wake up. Jessica nodded and stand.

Later on, They were fetched by their moderator.

"Ms. Park where's Tiffany and Taeng?" Yuru asked curiously.

"Oh, they made their way to the meeting place by theirselves. You didn't tell me that they have a chemistry being together"

The lovers were shicked by the comment of their moderator knowing the two weren't on their good state. Theu just left it behind and decided to witness it by theirselves.