Part 14

Tiffany's POV

"Tiff, wake up! We're here" I yawned and slowly open my eyes, realizing we are already in school. I quickly looked at the back of the bus only to find no one. I sighed, maybe she already left.

Jessie and Yul are walking before me. As we climb off the bus, a hand held popped out signaling to get my stuffs. I followed the owner of tha hand only to find a smiling Taeyeon, showing her chin dimple.
So cute!

I gave her my bags and show her my I eyesmile when I finally got off the bus. A light tint of pink was visible on her cheeks and I find it so adorable, in fact I won't mind seeing her blush.

"I'll drive you home Fany-ah"

"I'll tell Yul and Jessie first Taetae" She nodded and skipped my way to the lovebirds. They smiled and find their way, having their quality time together.

I looked back at Taeyeon and followed her l, leading her to her car. She put my stuffs in the compartment. What a badass car she has. I thought. I snapped out when I hear her calling my name, turning my gaze to her, only to find her, opening the car door on my side.

I smiled shyly and get in the car. She quickly run to the other side and get in. I told her my adress and started to drive.

"Where's your friends?" I looked at her, gazing at her while she was focused on the road with a serious look makes her look hot. Erm, what am I saying? Aish.

"They still have something to work on the school's office, submitting all the comments and feedbacks of the families and deciding who will won the prize" She answered and looked at me when the light turned red.

I hummed in response and smiled. The rest of the drive was filled with a comfortable silence,so I thought.

After 30 minutes of driving, we stopped into a certain house. She immediately turned off the engine and got off the car, running to my side to open the car door before I could do so.

"Finally! Home!" I said as I got out while Taeyeon chuckled and closed the door.

I rang the doorbell while she was getting my bag. A woman around late 50's opened the gate and bowed. She get the bag that was carried by Taeyeon. But Taeyeon refused and insist that our maid must not carry heavy things like this. The maid bowed and said thankyou. Smiling with the thought of what she have done.

We proceeded then to my room. I opened it and Taeyeon quickly put my bags down and covered her eyes. "Oh my gosh! Am so gonna blind because of your room Fany-ah! Hot pink painted on the wall and pink stuffs!" I chuckled by her showing her dorky side.

Getting inside the room and putting my bags down, we sat on the bed and talked for a while. I excused myself to the bathroom.

When I finally got back, she was nowhere to found. Did she already left? I heard a light footsteps behind me when I was walking to the bed. I turned to see her but she didn't realize that I already caught her. She tripped on my foot causing us to fall on the bed with her on top of me.

I can feel her hot breath on my lips. I want to push her so badly when we stayed on that position, hence, my body can't do it. She leaned in closer to my face and my hands snaked around her nape like having it's own mind.

Only one more lean... closer... closer...

*Knock* *knock*
"Ms. Tiffany, your snacks are ready downstairs." I turned my gaze on the door where our maid was.

I turned again my gaze back to her and we came back to our senses. She got herself on her feet and helped me to sit on the bed.

She hold the back of her neck, obviously finding the atmosphere awkward "Uu-uhh So-sorry, Hmm~ I guess I better should be going Fany-ah, you still have to go to school for some activities so get yourself enough rest" I nodded and smiled from the thought that she really cares about me.

"You sure, you don't want to have some snack?" Killing the awkwardness but I think I failed to do so. She shook her head and I just decided to walk her to her car.

"Be safe Taetae, You were the one who must have enough rest, you need to catch up for some requirements so don't stress yourself too much"

She nodded and mouthed thankyou as she hopped in to her car.

I closed the gate and get back to my room still drowned of the thoughts of the kiss, supposed-to-be-kiss earlier. I lay flat on my bed and images of Taeyeon flashed in my mind.

~~~~~~~~
My mind has full of why's and what if's right now. I can't think anything but her.

What if Taeyeon doesn't love me anymore? And why am I thinking like this? The way she smile, her eyes looked at me, her laugh, the way she cuddled with me, joked with me, and care for me.... why does my heart beats faster than it's normal beat? What if ..... she'll leave me after this activity? No! I can't afford to lose her. Why am I feeling like this? Uggghhhh!

I felt the bed moved and seeing her worried expression about me spacing out these past few days of our emerssion, I gave her a smile and she snuggled her body closed to me. "Taetae, sing the song that you composed for me"
Her voice. Her sweet-angelic voice that captivates me. Why did I not paid attention to this beautiful song by her? What if... I accepted her love and continued to be friends with her on that day.. Would still be this way?

No words were said from her, she smiled and started to sing. Questions that were lingering on my mind faded just by hearing her voice.

~~~
My mind recalls what happened to the kiss and I unconsciously smiled. I find myself closing my eyes, finally setting myself to go to my dreamland and say the only one answer from all the questions to that every night until today....

"I love you Taetae"

Author's POV

Meanwhile.....

Taeyeon was smiling ear to ear from what happened.

"Omoooooooooooo! We were supposed to kiss" but her smile faded when she realized that was just 'supposed' and not really kissed.

Her smiles were visible again and faded again like a mentally diseased person"But she pulled closer my neck so it means..... but it is still not a kiss" she continued talking to herself and parked her car toher garage, finding her way to her room and slumping herself on her bed.

She hugged her dookongs and talked to them. What a dork kid ! Aish.

"I'll make her fall for me my dookongs! Yes! And someday that supposed kiss will be a kiss for real!" She made a fist pump and chuckled in her silly personality.

"I'm already like a crazy person, but it's okay as long Fany-ah is the reason" She smiled and finally closing her eyes. Those three magic words came out from her lips with her smiled plastered on her face.

"I love you Fany-ah"