Chapter 28

Tiffany's POV
I felt my bed dipped and a familiar scent lingered my nose.
A kiss on my forehead broke my thoughts, my eyes shot open and a grinning Taetae greeted me.

"Goodmorning my princess. A special breakfast in bed for a special and pretty girl like you" She showed me a pink tray with an omelet, bacon, egg, rice on a pink plate and a glass of milk.

"You cooked this Taetae?" I asked her.

"Nae. For my Fany-ah" I blushed on her cheesiness and gave her my best eyesmile that caused her to gawk at me.

I finished it with Taetae feeding me. My heart flutters from the way she treats me. I just ain't used to it.

Skipping my way to my bathroom, she took out the tray and I hear her humming coming back to my room.

Taeyeon's POV
I hummed accidentally the song that I'm composing for her... uh-oh... Naaahh.. she'll just never mind it.

While waiting, I just sang and play on my phone.

Let's Marvin Ghaye and get it on....

I heard her voice echoing from the bathroom

"Why does we need to Marvin Ghaye? And it's a name Taetae"

She chuckle and I grinned thinking her playful side comes out.

You got the healing that I want...

"Wae? Are you sick Taetae? And yaah! Do I look like a medicine huh?"

She continiously chuckle.

"Yyyaahhhh Fany-ah you're so dork" I reacted.

"Anni! I just learned it from you!"

Even though she's still on the bathroom I can see her eye smiling truely.

A minute or two, she finally came out with just a towel wrapping her body.

I won't mind seeing her like this every.. waking.. day ... of my LIFE!!!!!! KYAAAA. I thank that her room was still dark. She won't realizr how hard I am blushing at the moment.

Then someone whispered in my ear that broke my thoughts "Close your mouth baby, a fly might come in to that and stop drooling"

I looked at her and touch the side of my mouth if I'm really drooling. "Yyyaaahhh Am not drooling"

She laughs hard while clapping her hands. I realized that she's done preparing. Geez, Am i gawking at her for so long? So embarrassing :3

After she recovered from laughing, or should I say, gained back her words again she sat beside me.

"Let's go Taetae-ah!" She kissed my cheeks and stood, pulling me to stand.

"Excited huh?" I grinned at her and escort her out of her room.

"Nae! I'll be with you the whole day, so why wouldn't I be excited?" She gave me her infamous eyesmile that never fail my heart until now to skip a beat.

"Geez, that made me goosebumps Fany-ah" I teased her and run before her chasing me outside her house.

"Yyyaaahhh! Kim Taeyeon, you're so mean!" I stopped on my tracks ad regained my breathing while she hugged me from the back and struggled me.

"F-fany-a-ah! I-i c-can't breathe!" She then let go of me and mess my hair.

"Serves you right" I just shake my head and smile thinking that maybe that incident made our relationship tougher.

--------------------

We were walking down to the bus stop in silence when she finally broke it. "Taetae-ah where's your car?"

"Hmm? I just want to have an ordinary yet special day with you, I.. I don't k-know.. I just feel it you know...."

She chuckled and nodded her head. "I just ask where is it Taetae. You don't need to stutter or something?"

I scratched my not so itchy head and smiled awkwardly. "Mianhae Fany-ah" I grinned at her dorkily that caused her eyes disappeared.

We hailed a cab and with ten minutes passed we reached the park.

We got off the cab and I quickly held her hands, intertwining it. "Bogoshipeo Fany-ah"

She looked at our hands and turned her attention to me with a confusing look, "Huh? But we just ....."

"No, I miss this... I know it's uhmm a week or two? You know we uhmmm.. *sigh* I can't find the right words to say actually." She led me to a bench where the sceneries can be seen clearly.

I chuckled looking at her. Finding her so cute but without words slipped from her mouth, actually words that stuttering from her mouth still tells me what she wants to say through her eyes.

**********

Taeyeon's POV

"I understand what you mean Taetae." That broke my thoughts and turn to her my attention.

I sighed and smiled at her. I glanced at our hand intertwining it tighter. "I love you... You know that right?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead not minding people looking at us.

Someone broke our lovey dovey moments. I turned to the person who just disturbed us.... There we saw Jessica and Yuri. Geezzz.... I smiled in my thoughts thinking that it's perfect time to have a date, a double date.

"Oh my gosh! Jessie!!!!" Tiffany stood immediately and hugged Jessica. How cute the two must be. I high fived with my buddy and smiled looking at our two princesses.

"Guess we'll have a date for four for today" Yuri stated causing us for to chuckle. "It's been a while though Yul" I smiled at her.

"Yeeaaayyyyyy!" Jessica and Tiffany squealed excitedly.

We then walked out from the park and get into Yuri's car. Driving off to the mall with satasfying smile on our faces.