Chapter 25

The eye smiling girl lazily walked around the campus. She needs time to think. So she decided to take a walk and maybe check other places that she'd never been in the campus.

She stopped on her tracks in front of a room under renovation when she saw a familar blonde girl.... pinning a sexy girl on the wall of a paint room. The girl was moaning the blonde girl's name.

"Taeyeon-aaahhhh"

Tiffany felt her chest tightening hearing the girl's name. She sensed that Taeyeon covered the girl's mouth.

"Keep your voice down low Dara-ah. Someone might hear us"

But the girl named Dara continued to moan. Tiffany sobs continously, she coverd her mouth and lean into the wall.

"You've changed a lot Taeyeon-ah"

She whispered to herself.

She can feel her body weakened and she accidentally moved a can of nail and fell down.

The two jerked up and Taeyeon got shocked.

She controlled herself to go near to the latter. She saw her crying but she don't want to assume anymore.

They had a staring battle contest, the eye smiling girl stare at her weakly while the blonde smirked at her.

She walked sexily closer to Tiffany and bring up her index finger, tracing the face of the latter from her lips down tp her jawline.

"Do you also want to try with me? After all, you've already done kissing with mu bestfriend. So you wouldn't mind right?"

Taeyeon was ready to grab Tiffany's butt but stopped when the eye-smiling girl slapped her face.

Tiffany really got hurt from what Taeyeon said. "I'm not a slut Taeyeon!"

"Tss! Oh really? So what did you do that night huh? Whispering in each other's mouth? Nice Tiffany! Good one!" Taeyeon laughed sarcastically. Deep inside she's really hurt.

"I called you last night until in the morning but you rejected it repeatedly. I just received a call from Yoona that you were on a club and when I got there, I saw you doing some ...... some shitty stuffs with those two bitch!!" She yelled every heart aches she kept from the last two nights. She really want Taeyeon to know her feelings and to say sorry from the incident.

"So what? Can't I have fun huh? And why does the subject changed? You were the first who did that shitty stuffs you're telling Tiffany! And at the first place you... never loved me!" Taeyeon starts to tear up. Her heart swells so much. Her voice trembles and got softer and softer.

"That night hits me! You just took me and my feelings for granted! I thought there's a little chance for us, yet here I go again daydreaming me and you were together. What do I need to do for you to love me Fany-ah?"

She hang her head low and sobbed from her confession.

"You're wrong Taeyeon-ah.... I .... I fell for you in just a short span of time. When we were on the emmerssion, those daysbthat we were always together, those nights that we stayed up telling stories, and that moments you took care of me, you made me happy, I admit my heart tells me something. Something that I never hear from it before. It tells me that it's you Taeyeon-ah."

Tiffany cups Taeyeon's face but Tayeon avoided it. Tiffany sighed and continued.

"That night, the alcohol really hitted me. Call me anything, stupid, fool or a jerk but it's you whom I thought that I was kissing to."

Taeyeon looked at her with a shocked expression. She never expected it, though it still hurts because of the images that keep on coming back that night, she believed Tiffany.

"Why didn't you tell me the day when we"ll be going home?"

She finally looked up into the latter and saw Tiffany crying. She hugged her tightly. The sense of the strawberry that Tiffany had was what also whe was missing of. She rubbed the back of the crying girl.

"Hey" she called her softly. "Why didn't you just explain"

"I-I don't know how to explain without confessing my feelings because I know that was not the right time.... but... I just can't stand seeing you with other girls and doing some stuffs with them. I know this is not the right place and time but I won't let this pass without saying"

Tiffany breaks the hug and wraps her arms around the latter's neck. She stared deeply into Taeyeon's eyes that was now filled with sincerity,love and care.

"I love you Kim Taeyeon"

They both smiled for finally hearing abd saying the word.

"I love you more Tiffany Hwang"

They hugged each other tightly. Both don't want to let go, contented of what they have and ready to face any challenges together.

The ring of the bell caused them to pull away and chuckle from their conversation and quarrel earlier.

"Let's go to our next class Fany-ah" Taeyeon get back to her normal dorky and caring side toward Tiffany. She held the hand of Tiffany and intertwined it.

Tiffany just blushed on the sudden sweet gestures of Taeyeon and just nodded.