Chapter 22

Tiffany's POV

I slowly opened the door that leads to our room. Hearing a faint sob, I can clearly see a crying taeyeon. Her back facing the door, I feel sorry for her.

As a matter of fact, I don't even know it was Yuri who I was kissing all the time.I touched my lips smiling at the thoughy that the funny thing is, I imagined HER, kissing her, hugging her neck, pulling her closer.

Okay fine.... I'm totally inlove with that dork!= ̄ω ̄=Aish...I'm occupied with my thoughts not noticing that she quickly made her way to the restroom.

I've just decided to cool things down. As though I thought. I laid down on my bed and unconsciouly fall deep into slumber while Taeyeon still occupies my thoughts.

----------------

Taeyeon's POV

I heard the door clicked and I had a hard time to stop myself from sobbing but failed to do so.

I was self debating if I'll talk to her or not but she's spacing out when I walked closer to her. Reality hits me when I saw her touching her lips while smiling.

Well, this is it Taeng... Maybe she's just not into me. Maybe she find Yuri more... more ... Aish! I ran quietly to the bathroom and cried my hearts out leaving her still spacing out.

As I opened the door, I saw her sleeping soundly on her bed. Eyes are closed, breathing calmly with lips curved a little.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up next morning hearing a phone call from Jessica.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered with a cracked voice.

She answered me in same way. Probably, she's also crying from last night. "Pack your things up, we'll be going to airport at 3 p.m sharp."

She didn't wait me to answer and ended the call. I was about to wake her up when I saw the light in the bathroom was on. I half-shouted for her to hear me.
"Pack your things up, Jessica rebooked our ticket,we'll leave at 3pm later"

She opened the bathroom door and popped hear head out on and nodded. She stared at me and smile.

I wanted to smile back at her like how I used to but I stared at her coldly. What hurts me most is that she can still smile despite of the things happened last night.

What a naive. Tsk  ̄︿ ̄ She closed the door and resume from taking a bath.

*********************

Tiffany's POV

I don't know what to do when I stared at her. Omooooo she stared at me... should I take the first move?

What if she already hates me? Aiiishh..

Then I found myself smiling at her but she stared at me coldly this time. I just closed the door and heaved a sigh. Stupid Tiffany....

-----------------

At Yuri and Jessica's Room

Yuri's POV

I missed her. I missed every part pf her. I got home last night wanting to talk to her but she's slept.

It hurts me to see her like this, her eyes were puffy and red, she's pale, she really is the ice-princess that every stranger could say, because right now I'm a stranger to her.

It's my fault for being drunk, I knew that.

It's my fault for kissing her bestfriend,well, that's not even intentionally because stupid to say but I really thought it was her. But what I am saying... my conscience is saying is I want to----no--- I need to talk to her.

I need to explain what relly happened. So do Taengoo, and Tiffany must explain herself too.

Then I heard her voice for the first time this morning "We'll be going home later at 3pm so pack up now" Her voice was cold, no expressions.

I backhugged her, smelling her familiar scent that I always smell everytime we cuddle. My tears started to fall when she was losing from my hug.

"Let go Yuri" This was the first time she mentioned my name.

"Please baby just let me explain! I just thought it was you because I'm finally drunk" She turned to face me when she heard my explanation.

She exhaled sharply and looked at me. "And you expect me to believe that kind of explanations? Huh? Kwon?"

She pushed me, slaps my chest while crying. I hugged her tight to stopped her.

"Ssshhh baby, please forgive me? Please?"

"Why from all those people in the club, why did you kissed my bestfriend? Why my bestfriend? I gave everything and anything for you Yuri! But you.... you just took me for granted!" She pushed me and slapped my face. But I didn't even feel the pain, hence, I can feel what she feel, because I'm deeply inlove with her.

"I told you we're over right?" She's still sobbing and breaks down to the floor.

"No, no , I won't let go of you! Never!" I hugged her tighter, not wanting her to let go while crying continiously. "Please tell me you're joking, you're still my baby right? I'm you're seobang like what we've promised right?"

She stand little by little not even budging to answer my questions. "Just pack your things Yuri and when we got back to Korea, let's get the closure done and treat each others like a stranger"

Looking at her when she walked out the room is the only thing I can do. Sometimes even you love that much the people, you must learn to let go for them to be fine, even if it kills you inside.

I looked at my watch and it's 11 am. I wiped my tears and started to pack.

----------

Author's POV

Different seats were given to the four girls and it gives to Taeyeon and Jessica a relief so they can relax on the flight. Forgetting first the heartaches they were feeling.

Jessica treats Tiffany as cold same to Yuri. She was only talking to Taeyeon tge the whole time they were in the airport.

Taeyeon just want to got home as early as they can so she can escape from seeing the two.

On the other side, Tiffany and Yuri just can feel sorry from what happened. They expected it to be fun but ut was totally the opposite.

Hours passed and their plane landed. Jessica and Taeyeon quickly made their way to the baggage area.

>>>>>>>>>>

Taeyeon's POV

I called my driver to fetch me in the airport. He knew how I hate waiting so when I got outside the airport I saw him waiting.

"Aaaahhhhhhh finally! Home!" Slumping myself on my bed that I've missed so much.

Then it came, the images of Yuri and Tiffany kissing last night starts to flashback made my tears fall again. I hugged my dookongs tightly and whisper.

"Am I not that enough? Hmm? I guess my efforts wasn't enough". I won't say that I'll let go of her, because she was never been mine. I won't say I'll force her to not to leave, because she never stay......"

I sleep with lots of thoughts in my mind. Well, it is only one person but thousands of thoughts about her in my mind.