Part 8

Days and weeks past off smoothly for the seniors of SM Shidae University but not to Taeyeon who seemed more awful as days went by from the incident.
~~~~~

Taeyeon was heading to the cafeteria by herself because her clique was still preparing as the head for their emmerssion.

As she was walking, she saw a familiar figure walking from the cafeteria, Tiffany. The blonde girl never intend to go near Tiffany but it also seems Tiffany didn't notice Taeyeon as she was busily talking with her friend. So she'll just pretend that they were strangers.

She turned her gaze at her front and saw Taeyeon approaching her. She immediately go to the other side of her friend and hide herself. She just find it awkward realizing herself close to the latter. Little did she know that the latter was hurt from how she act.

Taeyeon noticed it and remained with her calm and blank expression. Deep inside she felt insulted and hurt.

~~~~~

The Senior students just arrived to the place where their activity will be held. The moderator gathered them to announce their groupings and some reminders.

"Good day everyone, I'm Park Bom, your moderator for this year's activity." The students clapped and remained quiet as their moderator speak again.

"This activity will last for two weeks, each group will have two members who'll have a designated family in their house, you'll be doing what they are doing like planting rice, getting waters on a well, searching for foods and crops to eat, cooking, finding woods for cooking and so on. On the last night of the emmerssion everyone will go down here to gather for a get together with their assigned family to have a bonfire and a simple feast that includes dancing and live bands as a thanks-giving."

Sooyoung and Yoona cheered happily as they heard feast which means lots of foods that startled everyone. Taeyeon glared at them and they apoligize to everyone including to Ms.Bom and asked her to continue.

"Owkay?" Bom chuckled. "The board decided to seperate boys to girls."

Some of them said "aww" but the moderator explained.

"As you can see, we are avoiding incidents. You all know what I mean right?" The students nodded. "So as I was saying girl groups will stay on the foot of the hill houses while the guys are on the hill because they are the one who will learn to live how to search woods and stuffs okay?"

"Yes Ms. Bom" Seniors answered in unison.

"Good to hear then. So here are your groups, please be with your partner as soon as I mention your name okay?" Bom started to flip the pages of the paper. She mentioned first the boy groups. And lastly the girl groups.

"......Lee Sunny and Im Yoona, Choi Sooyoung and Kim Hyoyeon, Bae Suzy and Kim Taeyeon, Jung Jessica and Kwon Yuri... lastly Seo JooHyun and Hwang Tiffany"

The pairings settled with their partners but it seems Taeyeon and Tiffany still don't have their pairs with them.

Bom asked "Where's Bae Suzy?"

One student raised her hand and said that she is at a conferrence held in Jeonju and can't attend their emmersion.

Bom was going to ask if where'e SeoHyun when another students handed her a letter telling that she can't make it due to a competition held in Jeju for their school.

"Uhmmm students I think Ms. Hwang Tiffany and Ms. Kim Taeyeon will be the pairs since their partners are in an urgent event of school. So please line up by pairs and I'll get all your gadgets includung your watches."

Tiffany and Taeyeon wasn't still on their mind as they are processing what are happening. Both can't believe how awkward it can be for living together for two weeks.

They didn't notice that they are the only ones who haven't give their phones and watches. Taeyeon let Tiffany to be first as she know that the eye-smiling girl obviously is not comfortable to be with her.
~~~~
Pairings are already sent to their families. The lovebirds, Yuri and Jessica can't express how happy they are as they can live like they are husband and wife.

They introduce themselves to their new family. "Good Afternoon Sir and Ma'am I'm Kwon Yuri from SM Shidae University" Yuri bowed.

"I'm Jung Jessica" Jessica said shortly and bowed.

"I'm Park Changmin and this is my wife Bora,unfortunately our child is on a trip for her job so we can't introduce her to you but you can just call us Appa and Eomma as we know we'll be treating each other like a family" Yuri and Jessica smiled shyly but replaced with a warm smile to know that their new family was hospitable and kind.

They started off by cooking lunch while Mr. And Mrs. Park are on the field, planting rice.

Jessica was cooking and Yuri took this opportunity. She backhugged the latter that causes Jessica to startle but relaxed when Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist.

"Seobang I'm cooking here" Jessica whined causing Yuri to pout behind her.

"But I missed my princess" Yuri said while still pouting.

Jessica sensed Yuri who is pouting and she turned around to face her pouting girlfriend and kissed her lips.

Yuri smiled dorkily and Jessica giggled witnessing a cute sight in front of her. "You must set now the plates and utensils on the table seobang so we are finished and ready to eat before eomma and appa arrives okay? They must be hungry"

Yuri nodded "How my princess is caring and sweet can be"

She then prepare everything while Jessica watched her after cooking all the foods for their lunch.

After a while Mr and Mrs. Park arrived and was greeted by smiling faces of the couple. They sat on the table and eat happily. Telling stories here and there.