Chapter 27

Meanwhile.....

Taeyeon's POV

I'm so happy that Fany and I are okay now. She occupied my thoughts again when I heard the doorbell rang.

I opened the gate and there it popped my three crazy cliques.

"Taenggoo" "Unnie" "Midget" They said in unison and showed me the foods they brought.

I chuckled and let them in. After putting all the foods on the table and settled we eat and talked like years passed before we see each other again.

"What happened when you guys got to LA? Did something happened huh?" Sooyoung questioned me with a pervy grin on her face.

I reached the nearest pillow on the sofa and throw it on her face.

"Oow" The three of us laughed causing the shikshin to pout.

"Eew! Unnie stop doing that!" Yoona said that leads to a whining shikshin.

A minute or two passed and silence covered us. "Seriously Taeng, what happened? The other day, I saw Tiffany with her swollen eyes. Did you two fought?"

I told them what happened and happy that Tiffany and I are already together but they asked me if Yul talked to me. Answering them no, made them disappointed.

"Taengoo how did you proposed to Tiffany?" Sunny asked to change the topic.

My face was unreadable. As I thought. Shits -O- how could I forget it?

"Sunnnnyyyy-ahhhhhh! I forgot to ask her if we are already an item or not!" Its their turn to laugh at me.

"Have you tell each other I love you unnie?" Yoona asked me.

I nodded my head while looking down.

"Then that's it! You're already an item Taeng what else do you want?" Sooyoung butted in.

"I want to ask her formally, like proposed to her?" They nodded, getting what I mean.

"We'll help you Taengoo.. but how?"

"I do-----"

The doorbell rang cut me.

"I'll get it" I stood up and opened the gate.

A crying Yuri hugged me and sobbed on my shirt.

"Taeyeon-ah" she continiously sobs, I soothed her down.

"Sshhhh why are you crying Yul?" I asked her making her grip on my shirt tighter.

"Is it about Jessica?" I asked her again after a minute.

"No." She anwered shortly. "I'm sorry Taengoo, that night was a mistake. Please forgive me"

"Don't worry Yul Fany and I are okay now, I was just waiting you to take the first move. I've already forgive you" She looked at me and wipes her tears like a kid.

"Really buddy?" I nod and she smiled genuinely.

"Did you talk already to Sica? I mean, did you explaine to her?"

"Nae, and yep we're together again" She winked at me, totally forgetting what just happened a minute ago.

I chuckled and let her in. As we got into my sofa, the clique looked at her then looked at me.

"Guys no need to worry we're okay now" Yul immediately hugged the three. "I missed you guys it's been a long while"

They let go of the hug and talked happily.