Chapter Ten

Miley's p.o.v

Jason talked on and off throughout the drive to central. It was interesting, but the topic seemed to always be about me. I was interested in also learning about him but it seemed that he was more closed off than me. I can understand why but I still found myself wondering about him. I knew that he had a file on me, and I already knew what was in that file. I had a file on him and I was sure that he knew that. But, at the end of the day a file can only tell so much about a person.

Despite the attitude he gave off there was more to him. There was something more that people didn't notice or talk about. I knew that he was a ladies man, and I knew that there was some bad habits and qualities that he would never truly be able to break but I still found myself being drawn in and I couldn't control it.

"Here we are," Jason said as we pulled onto a secluded road. There was a gate not too far ahead.

"It's gated?" I asked. I saw nothing but trees and a tall black fence.

"Complete lock down. Nobody goes in or out without me and my security team knowing." He said as the gate opened we followed behind the vans.

"Nice," I nodded.

We drove for another five minutes before we saw some houses.

"These are the guest houses." Jason said. "Your crew will stay in the main house that way it will be easier to correspond." He clarified. I nodded as we continued to drive. It was a nice place, and it looked like a community.

"Here we are," Jason said as we turned down a long driveway that had a large fountain in the middle that you could circle around. The house was big and looked like it was 3 stories high. We stopped behind the vans and parked. I grabbed my things before climbing out of the car.

"Nice," I nodded approvingly.

"Thanks," Jason said as he climbed out of the car.

"Hey boss," a tall buff man said walking out of the house.

"Klint," Jason nodded walking around the car to greet him. "I hope everything is set up." Jason nodded.

"Yes," Klint said glancing back at the house. "We have a little welcome party prepared." He smiled at Jason.

"Good," Jason smiled. "Make sure the luggage gets put into the appropriate rooms." He ordered.

"Of course boss." Klint nodded before walking away.

"Klint," Jason called before he could walk away. Klint turned around.

"This is Miley, she will be working with us. Make sure she gets a nice room." Jason said before walking into the house.

"Nice to meet you," I said with a nod.

"You as well." He nodded as he walked to the first van and opened it. Another man walked out of the house and join him followed by one or two more.

Great Megan and I will be the only girl.

"Follow me," Klint said walking over with my bags in his hands.

I followed him into the house and up the stairs. I was awestruck at how big the house was. The marble floor accented the tall oak walls. I walked up the twirling staircase. We passed the second floor and kept walking. It was a nice house and I am pretty sure my mouth was on the floor. We stopped on the third floor though it looked like the staircase lead to one more floor. We walked down a hallway there looked to be many other hallways along the way but we kept going straight. The floors were hard wood and the walls were a neutral color. We passed some rooms before reaching the end of the hallway. Klint pulled out a key after setting my bags down and opened the door gesturing for me to walk inside.