Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

Miley's p.o.v

I found myself wandering around Jason's private floor of the house. Luckily enough Will told me where to go before helping get rid of Denver.

"Jason," I said walking into, what appears to be, his bedroom.

After a while of looking around the large bedroom I heard him mumbling in the bathroom with a first aid kit and a glass of liquor in his free hand.

"You looked fucked up." I laughed lowly.

"Leave," he slurred as he winced in pain. I could tell that he was still mad but he obviously needed help addressing his wounds.

"Take your shirt off," I countered walking into the bathroom.

He tensed up as I got closer and then began to take his black shirt off throwing it to the ground. His side was bruised and it looked like Denver may have cracked one or two of his ribs. I slowly touched it and he winced in pain and pushed me away.

"You're going to need some ice. You cracked one or two of your ribs." I said grabbing the first aid kit. He had a cut on his face that needed a stich or two.

"I can do this myself," He snapped trying to grabbed the needle from me only to stumble almost falling to the ground before catching himself.

"I could attend my own wounds too, but we both know that you would stich me up yourself. So stop acting like a little bitch and suck it up." I snapped not giving a fuck. He sighed in defeat and sat down on the toilet seat.

"Give me your drink." I said reaching out my hand. He rolled his eyes before handing it to me.

I dipped a cloth in it and then put the cloth to his forehead. It was in major need of cleaning up. After I cleaned it I started to stich it. I only needed one because it wasn't that bad.

"We need to get you a few ice packs." I said after putting a bandage on his face. I knew that there might be a small scar but it would go away if he took care of it. Luckily he had me to do it for him.

"There is a phone on out there that has direct lines to certain areas of the house. Pick it up and press 3 it will direct you to the kitchen. Tell the prospect we need ice and food." He said as he stood to his feet.

I walked out of the room and over to the phone that was next to the bed.

"Yes boss," the prospect said.

"We need 3 or 4 ice packs and some food." I said.

"What should I have the chef make?" he asked.

"I don't know, what does Jason normally like?" I asked.

"He likes hamburger's." He said after giving it some thought.

"Alright, so two of those. And bring whatever else you think he will like." I said before hanging up the phone and returning to the bathroom.

Jason was slowly undressing and getting into the shower.

"I don't need help with showering." He said without looking at me. He was acting like a big ass baby. God only knows what he would do if the roles were reversed but I wasn't in the mood to fight him on it.

"Okay," I shrugged. "Just don't get the dressing wet." I said before turning on my heal to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asked before I could make it out of the bathroom. "I want you to sleep up here tonight," he said as if I had forgotten what he said earlier.

"I was going to get some things from my room," I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Hurry back," he said before getting into the shower.

I did as he said and hurried to my room and grabbed a few of my things. My charger, some makeup and hair products, and some clothes. I figured I would be spending a lot more time in Jason's room since we were fuck buddies now. I hurried back up to his floor and set my things in his bedroom.

I looked up to see him walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked as if he was still in major pain from his ribs.

"Tomorrow I will have the prospect move the rest of your stuff up here." He said sitting on the bed. It seemed like I didn't even have a choice in the matter but then again I didn't mind.

"Okay," I shrugged, "he should be here soon with the ice and food."

"What kind of food?" he asked looking over at me.

"He said you normally eat hamburger's, so I told him to bring that and whatever else you like."

"Did you get yourself something?" He asked.

"Yeah, I got myself a hamburger too." I said walking over to him. "You should probably take some pain pills or something." I said looking at him. It was obvious that he was in a lot of pain even though he was sitting down.

"There is some pain pills in the first aid kit." He said pointing back to the bathroom. I walked over and grabbed the pills before returning to Jason.

"Here," I said handing him two white pills.

"Buzz," A noise erupted coming from outside the bedroom.

"That's the prospect with the food." Jason said before standing to his feet.

"Stay here, I will get it." I said walking over to the door. It was a long walk considering his floor was practically the size of a normal house.

I opened the door and the prospect handed me the tray of food and five icepacks.

"Let me know if you need anything else," he said before walking away. I set the food on the nearest table so I could shut and lock the door.

I then took it to Jason who had somehow moved to a chair by what looked like doors to a balcony.

"Here," I said placing the food on a small table next to him.

"Miley," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me onto his lap. His face was tense but his body was relaxed.

"Jason," I said looking into his eyes.

"Thank you," he said kissing my cheek softly. "And sorry about the fight." He sighed.

"Denver was asking for it. I would have loved to kick his ass myself." I shrugged before getting off his lap reluctantly.

I sat down at a chair across from him and ate my burger as I watched him devour his. It had finally sunk in that he was fighting Denver on my behalf. That gave me a strange feeling. I know he likes me but to get into a fight over me? That is weird. He didn't say much he just sat there silently and ate.

It used to make me sick to my stomach over the thought of some man defending my honor but suddenly I was perfectly okay with Jason defending me? The way Jason was acting concerned me. He hadn't really said much since before the fight happened. Was he mad at me? Oh god, why do I even care? He wanted me to stay with him so I guess that says something, right?

"Ugh," Jason moaned as he stood up and walked to the bed.

I cleaned up our dishes and moved them out of the room and over to the kitchen area. He basically had his own loft. There was a kitchen, dinning room, living room, study and office, and of course his master bedroom with two walk-in closets and huge bathroom. He sure knew how to spend his money.

I walked back to the room after washing the dishes and changed into a pair of spandex shorts and oversized tank top. Jason was already passed out so I guess that means there was no chance we were having sex tonight. God, I was horny.

"Come here," he moaned after I laid in bed and turned off the light. I moved closer to him and he pulled me into his arms. I was gentle when I wrapped my arms around him.

I had broken a few ribs in the past so I knew that he was in pain. I quickly found myself slipping into sleep before I could think anymore.