Chapter Fifty-Three

Miley's p.o.v

I sat in the living room of the house that had Jason built for me while I was MIA. It comes in handy now that we have children because we need a home of our own. Bella was sleeping soundly in my arms and I couldn't help but smile. Everything about this made me smile.

"Hey baby," Jason said walking into the living room with baby Jason in his arms.

"Hey," I said smiling up at him. It was easy for him to jump right into being a father and I was honored to see that side of him.

"What's on your mind?" He asked as he sat down next to me on the couch.

"Nothing really," I smiled as I looked deep into his eyes. "I was just thinking about how this house is perfect."

"I'm glad you think that. Building this house for you was a great way to get my mind off what was happening around me and it was the only thing that helped clear my mind. I suppose that's because I was building it for you." He said with a soft smile.

"Well, thank you. It's a great home for our family." I said as my smile grew.

"Yeah," he chuckled with a cheesy grin. "And there is plenty of room for us to add on once we have more children." He winked.

"You're hilarious." I shook my head.

"What? I thought you wanted a million children." He cheesed more.

"Honestly, I might be okay with getting pregnant again but not anytime soon. These two are a handful as it is and they already take up so much of my energy." I said as I looked at both of them.

"I'm not saying that I don't want children. Now that I am a mother I can't even imagine not being one. I just think twins are a handful on their own. Once they are 5 we can discuss having another one. I'm not totally against having 1 more." I smiled looking into his eyes.

"I know," he nodded. "They are a handful, but just remember that you aren't alone anymore. I'm right here and I am not going anywhere." He reached over to hold my hand in his.

"I'm so lucky," I breathed with a bright uncontrollable smile on my face.

"I'm pretty sure that I am the lucky one." He shook his head.

"What if we are both the lucky ones?" I asked looking deep into his eyes.

"I guess I can agree that we are both lucky." He rolled his eyes and chuckled some more.

"Well, I suppose it is time to put them to bed and get ourselves some dinner of our own." I said standing to my feet.

"Let's trade," Jason said standing up. "Jason seems to fall to sleep so much easier and faster in your arms."

"Hm, like father like son." I rolled my eyes.

"What can I say?" Jason said with some light chuckles. I handed him sleeping Isabella and he handed me smiling baby Jason.

We walked upstairs and into their room. At the time they were in the same room but once they get a little bit older, they will get their own rooms. Jason had already started looking at different design ideas for their rooms. He seemed to enjoy working on the house and everything he has done, so far, I have loved.

Jason and I left the other house this morning, after my bath, and drove here. It's still in Canada but a nicer more exclusive part of Canada. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the place. It's a mansion just for us. He didn't need to do all this for me but I wasn't going to complain. I loved how big his heart was, and I loved it even more knowing that his heart was all mine.

He said we could have Fringe and Jon over soon and that Lewis and Maximus were of course welcome to come visit soon, but we agreed that we needed to be alone as a family for the time being. Bonding together was our number one thought at the moment. He also mentioned that they had all already seen the place because they were the ones in charge of decorating it for me. I wasn't surprised. Most of he rooms in the house screamed Fringe and Jon put it together. Jason was a good builder and he knows what I like but he isn't good a decorating.

"Let's go cook dinner." Jason said after we exited the twins room. They were sleeping so peacefully.

"Good idea." I smiled and jumped up into Jason's arms.

He chuckled and carried me bridal style down into the kitchen.

"My queen," he smiled before placing me on the kitchen counter.

"You name it and we will make it." He smiled looking into my eyes.

"Hm, I don't know what I want. What are you hungry for?" I asked him.

"Pasta," he smiled.

"Pasta sounds good. You cook and I'll watch." I smiled up at him. He smiled back and rolled his eyes.

I watched as he got to work. It was silent in the room with only the two of us. It is defiantly something that I have missed. I got up off the counter and walked towards Jason. His back towards me as he cooked dinner for the two of us. I wrapped my arms around his torso and placed my head on his back.

"Hey baby," he whispered.

"I love you." I whispered before kissing his back.

"I love you." He whispered back.

"You're distracting me." He laughed before turning around and wrapping his arms tightly around me. I felt closer to him, closer than I'd ever imagined.

"How about you go set the table and get some wine for us." He suggested.

"Ugh," I rolled my eyes and kept my tight arms around him.

"Baby," he sighed. "You are only making this harder on me." He said looking into my eyes. "The night is still young my beautiful queen. How about you just let me cook and then we can get to the next part of the evening." He smiled own at me after moving the hair out of my face.

"I guess I can try." I huffed before turning on my heal to walk away.

I walked over to the table and set it up for the two of us. I even grabbed a new bottle of wine. I wanted tonight to be perfect and I knew that Jason wanted the same thing. Its been a while since the two of us spent time together like this.

"Dinner is done." Jason smiled walking towards the table. He placed a large bowl of pasta in the middle of the table.

"Shall we?" He asked reaching out to grab my hand which I gladly accepted.

Jason helped me sit down in my seat and he sat down across from me. He smiled and put some food on my plate.

"This is amazing," I said after I was half way finished with my pasta.

"You're amazing." He smiled. We clinked our wine glasses together. "To us," he winked at me before drinking down the rest of his wine and I did the same.

"I'll clean up and you go upstairs and do your thing. I'll be up in a few." Jason smiled as he stood up and grabbed our plates.

I went upstairs to change. I knew what was on Jason's mind and I was excited to say the least. I missed him in more than just one way.