Sleepover

It was 3:40 and Oikawa was just leaving the house. He'd been running around the house frantically for the past few minutes, checking that he hadn't forgotten anything. He left the house feeling confident that he hadn't.

It wasn't long before he arrived at Mattsun's house. He rang the doorbell, excited for his first sleepover with someone who wasn't Iwaizumi in years.

Mattsun answered the door and let Oikawa in. They went into the living room where Makki was sat, playing video games. "Who's up for a game of mario kart?"

They each took it in turns to play against each other. Oikawa lost almost every single time until Mattsun took pity on him and let him win just once. Oikawa had almost completely forgotten about the situation he was in- almost.

They continued to play video games for a while until their food arrived. They sat down in front of a movie and began to eat. "So Oikawa, are our sleepovers better than Iwaizumi's?" Makki asked, jokingly.

"Hmmm, I'll have to see about that." Oikawa said, smirking. "Well maybe a pillow fight could convince you!" Mattsun exclaimed and hit Oikawa in the head with one.

"Hey! I wasn't prepared!" Oikawa said taking out a pillow of his own and attempting to hit Mattsun back. While Oikawa was busy trying to hit Mattsun, Makki came in from behind and hit Oikawa in the back of the head.

"Ow! Stop ganging up on me!" Oikawa laughed as they all turned on each other and had a huge pillow fight. By the end of it all, the floor was covered in pillows and feathers from one that had split open.

"We should probably clean this up." Makki said, looking at the mess on the floor. They all finished cleaning within a few minutes and then sat back down to catch their breath.

"Hey guys, we should have a water fight tomorrow!" Makki suggested. "Yeah! Outside though" Mattsun said chuckling. "I'm totally kicking both your asses this time!" Oikawa said, having lost the pillow fight, as it was his pillow that had split open. "Sure" Makki said, giggling, still picturing Oikawa's face when his pillow split open.

The three of them sat on the sofa and watched a horror movie. Normally when he watched horror films with Iwaizumi, he'd let Oikawa hold his hand. But as Iwaizumi wasn't here to protect him from the imaginary monsters, he hid behind a pillow instead, clinging onto it for dear life.

Oikawa jumped at every single jump scare and the others would make fun of him every time, even though they were also slightly scared. Although Oikawa was scared, he still enjoyed the film. He would have enjoyed it more, however, if Iwaizumi had been at his side to hold his hand. Once it had finished, they all made the decision to go to bed.

Oikawa debated on telling them about what Emiko (Iwaizumi's girlfriend) had said to him. If he were to tell them, it would be the next day. Although if Oikawa was being honest, he hoped he would forget about it all by the next day.

They all got changed into their pyjamas, Oikawa wearing a onesie. Oikawa washed his face and went to go grab his toothbrush when he realised. "Damn it!"

The other two came rushing into the bathroom. "What!?"
"I left my toothbrush at home." Oikawa whined. The other two face palmed. Oikawa always forgot something.

I finally named the snake!! It's such a relief to not have to call her "the girlfriend" lol. Also, I apologise for the shortness of this chapter. It was kinda hard to write cos there's no drama, but I tried to make it interesting and funny. I just wanted more of a light hearted chapter as poor Oikawa has been through a lot, and so have you, reading this lmao. But anyways, I hope it's not too boring lol. Ily and have an amazing day! ❤️❤️