Subtle

"Hey guys!" Mattsun invited the two boys in. They soon realised they were still linking arms and quickly pulled away once stepping through the door. "I've got some popcorn on the go and I've ordered some pizza."
"Yeah, we were just planning to watch horror movies, play games and stuff, sound good?"
Although the idea of horror films was still scary to Oikawa, he didn't mind so much as long as he got to spend time with his friends.

They settled down on the sofa as Mattsun scrolled through Netflix to choose a movie. "This one?"
"Nah I've seen that one." Makki replied.
"Oh come on, you've seen like every horror film on here."

"Well let me choose one then." Mattsun handed over the remote with a sigh. Makki took his time choosing a horror film to watch while the others chatted amongst themselves.

Mattsun sat down next to Iwaizumi on the small couch while Makki finally decided on a movie to watch. Makki then sat down next to Mattsun, quickly reducing the amount of space between Iwaizumi and Oikawa who were squished together. "Well this is nice and cosy, wouldn't you agree Oikawa?"

"Uhh I-" Oikawa couldn't think of a comeback due to the lack of space between him and Iwaizumi. "Well I could just sit on the floor." Oikawa suggested, his nerves getting the better of him. "Oikawa no, there's plenty of room on the couch, just relax and enjoy the film." Mattsun reassured him. Although Oikawa was nervous, he couldn't help but feel grateful Mattsun didn't let him sit on the floor.

"Oh, sounds like the popcorn is done anyway. I'll be right back." Makki got up, releasing the pressure ever so slightly. Despite this however, Iwaizumi didn't move. In fact, it almost felt like he'd moved closer.

Makki came back seconds later, just as the movie had started, placing the popcorn on the coffee table in front of the couch. The movie soon started and Iwaizumi reached over to the popcorn, his shoulder rubbing against Oikawa. Oikawa couldn't even concentrate on the movie. In fact, despite it being a horror film, Oikawa found he was more nervous about his current situation than the actual film itself.

"Want some?" Iwaizumi said as he held the bowl towards Oikawa. "No thanks" he replied, too nervous to enjoy any food. Iwaizumi put the bowl back on the table and leaned back into the couch, unconsciously placing his hand on Oikawa's leg. Oikawa screamed internally.

Makki and Mattsun were fully aware of what was happening, the only person to be oblivious was now Iwaizumi. He was completely unaware of the effect he was having on Oikawa.

Every time a jumpscare would appear, Iwaizumi's hand would clasp tighter around Oikawa's leg. Oikawa could barely breathe but at the same time, he couldn't deny his excitement. "Uh, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom."

Oikawa quickly made his escape and headed upstairs. Once inside the bathroom, he took a moment to compose himself.

Ahhh what the fuck! How does he not realise what he's doing!? Oh my god how can I go back down there now? Well I should at least make sure I look good before making another entrance.

Oikawa grabbed a hairbrush from the side and started brushing through his brown locks. His makeup looked slightly off so he touched up his foundation too. He took a deep breath and opened the door.

He almost had a heart attack when he saw Iwaizumi standing outside the door. "Uh hey, you were gone a while so I just came up to check on you."
"Oh uh yeah I'm fine haha."
"What, were you too scared or something."
"Heh you could say that." Iwaizumi looked Oikawa in the eyes, not expecting him to have admitted that he was scared.

"Uhh are you sure? You seem kinda off."

If he hasn't figured it out already then there's no hope for this man.

"Yup, I'm good." Oikawa wasn't sure that Iwaizumi believed him but what else could he say? The truth? No, at least- not yet.

"Well, anyway the pizza's here so maybe come down in a sec."
"Okay, I'll be out soon."
Iwaizumi was reluctant to leave him, having the feeling that something was off with Oikawa. Normally they'd tell each other everything and Oikawa was clearly hiding something. Could it be what Iwaizumi was hoping for? Iwaizumi didn't want to dwell on it too much, wanting just to relax and have a good time after everything that happened.

Oikawa came out a minute or so later, pizza waiting on the table. "Thank you for the food!" They all said before digging in. Iwaizumi studied Oikawa's face, looking for any signs that could indicate what's wrong.

"Umm Iwa, you okay there?" Makki said waving his hand in front of Iwaizumi's face. He'd been caught staring at Oikawa's gorgeous face. Oikawa looked at him quizzically, wondering if he'd figured it out yet.

"Oh Uhh yeah, Oikawa just had some tomato on his cheek and it was bugging me." Fortunately for Iwaizumi, Oikawa actually did have some tomato on his face, so he was safe for now.

"Huh!? Where!?" Oikawa wiped at his face, missing the tomato completely. "Here, just hold still." Iwaizumi reached over and wiped his thumb across Oikawa's cheek. Oikawa's breath hitched, Iwaizumi once again oblivious to the affect his actions were having on him.

Makki and Mattsun were watching the whole thing unfold, fully aware of everything that was going on. They gave each other the side eye when Iwaizumi's hand stayed on Oikawa's cheek for slightly too long to be considered normal.

Makki held back a giggle as he watched Iwaizumi finally pull away and Oikawa's face turn a light shade of red. "Haha thanks Iwa, what would I do without you." Oikawa laughed nervously.

Oikawa couldn't even concentrate on eating pizza anymore. His heart was pounding and his legs were shaking slightly. He wanted to make another escape for the bathroom but he'd only just come out of there 15 minutes ago.

Makki and Mattsun exchanged glances, trying to muffle their laughter. "Makki and I are just going upstairs for a sec, you two carry on" Mattsun said with a smirk.

The two started walking away as Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked at each other in confusion. "They're so subtle" Mattsun said, letting out a giggle. "Yeah, so subtle."

Hiya!! Again I'm so sorry, it's been along time! But enough excuses. This chapter was kinda hard to end, I wasn't really sure how to do it. I don't think it sounds too bad tho. I think we're getting close to the end of our story!! I'm so excited I'm trying so hard not to rush it lol. Anyways I hope you enjoy!!!