Chapter 1

The room was filled with screams of agony and cries of pain. "P-ll-ease, l-leave m-me", the man cried helplessly.

"Who sent you?",asked the person, who was sitting Infront of him. Kim Namjoon. The pillar of BTS, the rutheless Mafia.

The man kept silent. Namjoon signaled the guard. The next, the man's finger was cut-off. He screamed in pain.

"You have a son, right?", Namjoon asked smiling. A sick  and spine chilling smile.

"NO, I'LL TELL YOU. PLEASE, please", the man cried helplessly.

"Black b-blood", said the man. Namjoon snapped his fingers. The lifeless body fell, atleast 20 bullets with it.

Namjoon walked out of the room. He just dealt with a spy, who was caught trespassing their boundary.

He entered the cabin where his older brothers were waiting for him.

"Black blood", he said as he plopped down on the couch. "Pathetic", Jin mumbled, not even looking away from his laptop. Yoongi was signing papers while Hoseok was scrolling through the phone.

A knock was heard. "Come in", Jin said coldly.

A lady came in with four coffee. She was going to place it on the table when her hand slipped. Luckily, it didn't splash everywhere. Just on the floor.

She panicked and said, "I'm sorry sir. Extremely sorry" and bowed down.

"Clean it", Hoseok said in his monotone voice. She bowed again and started her work. Luckily, they were in a good mood or else she would have been fired.

She again brought the coffee and went out.

After an hour Yoongi received a call.
"The job is done, sir",said the person. Yoongi hung up the call.

"It's done", he said to his brothers. The gang Black Blood was destroyed. There won't be a single clue that this gang existed.

Their work will always be neat and clean. Without a trace. Without a person.

After an hour, Jin stood up from his chair. The chair that held the position of CEO.

"Let's go",he said as he picked up his phone.

All the hyung line stepped in the mansion. They sighed.

Same shit, Different day.

"You brat, come here", Tae yelled as he ran after the giggling Jungkook. They ran into the backyard.

And Jimin was standing there like a state, not knowing what to do. He was covered with flour. The elder brothers couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

Obviously, it was one of Jungkook's pranks.

"Kook, Tae, come here", Jin called them inside. They came inside giggling but stopped seeing their hyung's serious faces.

Jimin waddled to them, slowly.

"A spy was caught today, from Black Blood",said Hobi."Let me tell you, he was destroyed as well as that low class gang. Right?", Jungkook asked confidentially, while the other two had smirk on their faces.

"Yup", Namjoon said."Serves them right", said Jimin but gagged when the flour entered his mouth.

"Oppa",they heard a voice. "Yes princess", they all replied back. Aera came down the stairs, rubbing her eyes as she was still sleepy, from her nap.

She almost slipped in the last two steps, but Namjoon caught her.

"Looks like someone had a good sleep", Jin said smiling.

"Mmm-hmm", she mumbled as she rubbed her eyes. Tae caught her hand. She whined but began to laugh on seeing Jimin.

"O-oppa you are really a mochi now",she said as she pinched his cheeks. "Yaah, you too", he said whining.

"My baby, come here. Give oppa a hug", he said as she widened her eyes and started to run.

"Jimine oppa, noo", she said as she ran to her safe place. Yoongi. He lifted her up in his arms. He glared at Jimin, who immediately backed away.

He kissed her cheeks and let her down.

Kim Aera. The only person, who can calm their anger and tame their beasts.
The only one, who can raise her voice against them. The only one, who can make them smile. The only one who can scold them. The only one  alive person, who they love. Their one and only world, their one and only princess, their sister.

The light in their darkness.