Chapter 133

The next morning rolled by as Jin came to wake up the sleeping bunnies.

They were buried in the bedsheets as Aera was curled in a fetus shape while Jungkook was curled against her from the back.

He had a tight grip around her waist, it's almost like if he let go of her she would disappear.

"Kook", Jin shook his youngest brother's shoulder.

An audible groan left his mouth.

"Wake up, you missed breakfast. You need to eat something", Jin said stroking his brother's hair.

Jungkook nodded as he yawned.

He sat up as he pulled his hair in a tight grip.

"You seem dull. What happened?", Jin asked sitting beside him.

"She had nightmares last night. She woke up twice, scared and terrified. It worries me", Jungkook said as his eyes roamed over his sleeping sister.

He covered her properly before standing up and stretching his limbs.

"Don't worry, Kook. She'll be alright. We'll work this out together", Jin said with a smile.

He wanted to squeeze his brother in his arms just like he could squeeze Aera, but imagining this with Jungkook is tiring for Jin.

So he stopped with a hug.

"Fresh up and go downstairs. Yoongi is there. He'll cook for you", Jin said as Jungkook walked out of the room not before placing a kiss on her head.

Jin looked at the sleeping beauty.

He shook his head as he went into her washroom to get a warm bath ready for her.

He came back shortly as he sat beside her.

He tapped her cheeks lightly not wanting to startle her.

"Baby, wakie wakie", he squeezed her cheek getting a whine from her.

She opened her eyes with a glare to the person who's squeezing her cheek.

Her glare died down once she realised it was her Jin oppa.

"Sleep", she mumbled getting more comfortable.

"Princess, you can sleep all you want after you change out of your clothes and fill something in your tummy. Wakie wakie", he ran his fingers around her neck, making her to let out a giggle.

She's not a kid.

But definitely his youngest kid.

"Will I get ice cream?", She started the negotiation.

"That's a hard question, but i guess yes, if Yoongi approves. I don't want to meddle in whatever ice cream fight that happened two days ago. If he's fine, I'm fine", Jin shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't worry. He won't stand a chance against me", Aera said as she yawned.

"Wow, I'm seeing the whole universe inside your mouth. The universe of bacteria", Jin taunted her.

"That's mean", Aera said with a frown.

"Then find the median", Jin laughed at his own joke.

Aera's face indicated that she's so done.

"Jokes apart. I got the bath ready with your favourite scents. Will you be fine alone or you want my help?", he asking taking out her clothes.

"I'll be fine", Aera flexed her non existing biceps and triceps.

She got out of the bed and stretched her limbs just like what her youngest brother did a few minutes ago.

She almost gasped at the sudden pain from the skin on her back.