Chapter 89

"Baby, are you sad that you can't continue your studies now?", A girl asked tracing her finger on the boy's jaw.

He scoffed.

"It was a time pass for me, darling. Who needs study when you have assets in millions?", He said in arrogance gulping the alcohol down.

"I'm mad at the fact that a girl rejected ME for the first time! That bitch!", He screamed kicking the table.

Yeah, he was the same boy who proposed to Aera.

"Dude, calm down-", his friend started.

"CALM DOWN?! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS, WHO MADE THIS BET!", He screamed getting up.

"Baby, calm down please", the girl said pulling him next to her.

They were at a private cabin in a luxurious club.

He started shaking his head.

"You guys still study there right? Make that slut regret. Be careful from her brothers", He said chugging the alcohol.

"But how? You know about Kim's power . They can literally destroy us", Another one of his friends said.

"I don't fucking care!!", He screamed throwing a bundle of cash on the table.

His friends looked at each other.

A boy was about to take the money, when a dagger landed on it, turning the cash into a waste paper.

"The fuck?", The cash owner screamed.

Everyone stood up looking here and there.

"So, you never learnt your lesson, huh?", A voice came from one of the dark corners of the room.

Chills ran down their spines, feeling the lethal venom dripping from the voice.

"My bad, you don't care about anything, baby boy", A man came out from the shadows.

He had his hood up.

You only only see the light reflecting from his eyes, showing his menacing glare.

The man looked at the girl.

"Sweetie, get up and lock the door", he said.

She started shaking from fear.

"Don't worry. I won't harm you", he said sitting on the couch like a king.

The girl did what the man said.

"Sit down", He ordered.

Everyone sat down hestitantly.

"W-who are you?", The boy asked gulping.

"Maybe your nightmare", The man said taking his phone out.

"Interesting. Let me give you a choice. You can apologise to Aera and stay away from her. Never look back at her. Or you may make your family go bankrupt. You know your family took generations to reach this level", The man as he took a glass and filled it with red wine.

"Phfft. My family? Bankrupt? We own millions. It's not that easy to be bankrupted. And, I want my revenge. I have to safeguard my reputation", He said with arrogance.

"Alright, then. I pity your parents. Their hardwork over the years will go into waste. But hey! they should know not to raise a spoiled bastard", He said clicking on his phone.

"You!!", The boy launched at him.

In the next second he was lying on the floor with a broken arm and a piece of glass ready to slit his throat.

The girl screamed and his friends backed off.

They knew he was no normal man.

He was lethal.

"You want to harm my baby bird, huh? Bitch? slut?Apologise to her before it gets too late. Or even a devil can't save you", He said as he got off the boy.

He looked at his friends, "Any of you dared to move a muscle against her, your bones would not be intact".

They nodded.

They knew he was not joking.

He took his dagger off the cash and went out of the room.

On the other hand, Jin popped down on the couch with a sigh.

He was tired from the stressful day.

He could feel a headache coming.

He removed his coat, loosened his tie.

He undid a few buttons and rolled up his sleeves.

Yoongi was cooking while Jimin was helping him.

Namjoon and Taehyung were watching TV while Hoseok was upstairs in his room.

Soon Aera and Jungkook ran down giggling, their bunny smiles full on display.

They were spraying each other with water guns.

"Hehe, take this", Aera said spraying directly on Jungkook's face.

"Ahh", He closed his eyes as she took the chance and ran into the dining room.

He followed her.

After getting some shouts from Jimin they ran back to the living room.

Jin caught Aera's eyes as she exclaimed,"Jinnie Oppa".

Jungkook stopped playing after seeing his hyung's state.

He sat beside Namjoon quietly.

Aera ran to Jin and got on his lap as she hugged him tight.

"I missed you Oppa", she mumbled kissing his cheek.

"Me too princess", he said kissing her forehead.

"Are you fine, Oppa?", She asked running her fingers through his hair.

"I'm fine, baby. Don't worry", he smiled a little.

"Hmph. You are bad. Lying to me!", She slapped his chest.

"Wait here", she said as she ran off to the kitchen.

She came in with a glass of water and some cookies.

"First have this", she said holding the glass of water infront of his lips .

Her brothers smiled at her.

"Thank you baby", he said accepting her offer.

"If you say thank you for this, then I should say thank you for my whole life", she said patting his shoulder.

He chuckled at her.

"Oppa, wait here", She ran upstairs.

She ran back with a bottle of hair oil and few towels.

She spread the towel around him and started to massage his head with the oil.

He sighed in relief as he leaned against the couch with his eyes closed.

The brothers smiled, lowering the Tv volume and playing a relaxing music.

Jin smiled.

She was concentrating on her work, massaging his head, eventually making spikes with his hair.

Jungkook giggled as he took a picture, saving it to blackmail later.

Hoseok came down yawning.

He went to the kitchen quietly not wanting to disturb them.

As she was done with his head, she wiped her hands and moved onto his neck and shoulder.

Yoongi and Jimin placed the food on the table.

"Kitten, come let's eat", he whispered as Jin fell asleep already.

She nodded kissing Jin's forehead.

"Let oppa rest. I'll feed him later",  she said holding Yoongi's hand.

She hopped to the dining room as she dragged Yoongi with her.