Chapter 137

Four months later:

"Kook, we will return by night", Hobi said adjusting his hair.

"I'll-", Jungkook paused as he sneezed.

"I'll take care", he said.

"You fine?", Yoongi asked coming down the stairs.

"I think I'm catching a cold", Jungkook said.

"Do you want any of us to stay?", Jin asked worried.

"No hyung. I'm fine. I'll look after everything. Just tell hyung to not worry too much. Everything's gonna be fine" Jungkook said as he sneezed again.

"You sure?", Namjoon asked.

"Hundred percent", Jungkook said.

Soon giggles were heard as Aera, Jimin and Taehyung ran downstairs.

Others smiled hearing their laughs.

It was good to see her as her old self again.

After everything that happened four months ago, her mental health went down gradually.

She couldn't believe this world was that sick that a child is not at all safe, even within the family.

The brothers had to put so much effort to convince her that the world is indeed cruel, and there is absolutely nothing a single person can do to change everything.

As a society, as a generation we have to get better.

And that is not the fault of a single person.

She was shaken up, but gradually shee became better as her brothers spent their maximum time with her and they took their maximum effort to bring out the best in her.

"Oppa, see them", she hid behind Yoongi who glared at his two younger brothers.

"Ayy, you have your punishment left", Jimin said wiggling his fingers.

Looking at that she felt ticklish already.

"It's not gonna happen", Yoongi said with a serious look.

The brothers dropped their idea and stood there quietly.

"Baby, we will be back by night", Hobi kissed her cheek as she smiled.

"Don't forget to give my gifts to oppa and unnie", she smiled.

"Of course, little one", Namjoon kissed her forehead.

They bid her goodbye as they went off to Suno and Luna's mansion.

Luna's due date was next week, but the couple was so anxious and scared especially Luna.

Luna's mom tried her best to comfort her daughter but nothing was working.

She left the morning, so the Kim brothers were going to pay them a visit.

"Bunny, stay a little away from me. I have cold", Jungkook said.

"Okay", Aera pouted.

"You want something to drink? Eat? Oh, maybe I can get you a warm bath ready with herbs", she said wanting to help her brother.

"I'm fine. Let's watch something", He said taking the remote in his hand.

The rain started pouring down by evening.

The wind was thrashing everything on its way as the roads started to flood.

Most of the houses lost their electricity connection, as darkness started to surround among with the dark clouds.