Chapter 29

Everyone froze on their seat with spoon inside their mouth, eyes wide, well except for four people: Jimin, Aera, Jungkook and Yoongi.

Jimin and Aera were giggling, Jungkook was gagging so bad, Yoongi was emotionless but inside he was having a mental breakdown.

"Fucking shit", Jungkook mumbled again.

"YAH, JUST SHUT UP", Jin shouted.

Jungkook, Jimin and Aera shut their mouths immediately.

Everyone went towards the sink and washed their mouths.

"I'll ask only one time, Who put mint chocolate and wasabi in the icecream?", Namjoon asked looking too calm, directing towards Aera and Jimin.

They stayed quiet.

"Yah, answer him", Hobi said in a serious tone.

Jimin raised his hands, peaking a glance at them.

That's it.

The volcano bursted out.

"Yah, you brat. How dare you? You think it's fun? You stupid feline, do you know, this horrible taste is not leaving my tongue and you sat there laughing. That's it, you are doing dishes for the next one month. And, I shouldn't hear any complaints or be ready to kiss my pan", Jin rapped.

His whole face was red.

"And, you princess, what's your role in this?", Namjoon asked her.

She immediately ducked her head, biting her inner cheeks.

"Oppa, I,... I....uh", she stuttered.

"Don't scold her, hyung. I was the one who made her do it. She didn't add anything. She just got me into the kitchen. She didn't do anything, hyung", Jimin said looking at them.

"Oppa, I,...There's also my fault. I know y-you didn't like it, but I did it, so it's my fault. Please, don't scold Jimin Oppa. He will feel bad. I- I also laughed at you. I'm sorry", she said as she pouted unknowingly, her lips wobbling.

"Ah, who can get mad at you?", Taehyung said as he pulled her to his lap.

"I just want to keep you in my pocket, forever", He said nuzzling her head.

"But still, you'll have tickle monster eat you", he said suddenly, tickling the shit out of her.

After the last two days, it was refreshing and alive for them to hear her laugh.

Her kicking legs somehow kicked Jimin and he landed on the floor.

He sat there with a so done face.

Yoongi stood up.

Taehyung stopped tickling.

"Jimin, Jungkook come with me", he said as he went out of the room.

Confused Jungkook lifted Jimin from the group.

They were walking in the older brother's direction when they heard Aera mumbling, "what fuck means?".

They froze on their spots.

Everyone was.

"JEON JUNGKOOK", Jin screamed as he picked up the nearest weapon, the chopstick and aimed it at Jungkook's butt.

Before it can hit him, Jungkook dashed away.

After getting a very nice lecture from Yoongi, they were sitting with everyone in the living room, watching tv, eating an icecream, with a permanent pout on their lips.

Suddenly, Aera's face lit up.

"Oppa, I'll be going to school, the next week. Can you believe it?, a real school!", she said beaming.

But it somehow saddened her brothers.

"You grew up so fast, babygirl. I wish the time stops and you to stop growing. Please, stay like this", Jin said caressing her hair, bringing her in a hug.

"Oppa, even when I grow up, I'm your baby right?", She asked looking at him with stars in her eyes.

"You'll always be our little baby", Hobi said picking her up and spinning her around the room.

She giggled and hugged him tight.

"I love you all, Oppa, so much", she said hugging him more tight, if that's possible.

"We love you, too, princess", they said with a smile.

These words, which they can hear truthfully, is from only one person and that is her.

Hobi was patting her head, telling her stories, trying to make her sleep.

It's unusual for her to sleep in day time, but she needs the rest.

She was lying on top of him her one hand in his hair and other over his chest.

"Yeah, Jungkook would ask us to draw your cute birthmark in butt, on his own. He would show off it everyone proudly", He said as he laughed at the memory.

Aera giggled thinking about the little Kook running around the house, with a drawing on his butt.

"He is so cute", Aera said smiling.

"He is", Hobi said pecking her head.

"Oppa, was I a good child?",she asked him.

"You, my Angel, was the naughtiest little girl. You will eat only if we feed you. You will bite Jimin's cheeks, often. But that silly boy will give you his other cheek to bite. And you like to take bath with anyone of us. You'll refuse to wear clothes. You'll only wear it, after each and every one of us wera our clothes. You always sleep with anyone of us. You'll take Taehyung's origami and scribble over Namjoon's homework", Hobi whispered softly.

When he received no response, he knew she was asleep.

He rubbed her back to put her in a deep sleep.

Her hands turned into fists as she snuggled more closely.

And Hobi, he recalled the every single memory, he cherished, unknowingly falling into a deep slumber.

Jimin was at a club, but this time with Taehyung.

They just came to relax after a tiring day at the company.

It was late at night and Jin informed them that Aera fell asleep after having her dinner.

Taehyung was not a party person, but he accompanied Jimin today.

They both weren't heavy drinkers for the fact that they have a family, waiting for them at home.

Jimin went to the dance floor dancing the night away.

Taehyung sat there looking at the crowd, moving with the rhythm.

But he had one thought in his mind.

How would they take care of Aera once she starts her school?

That place is filled with people of all kind.

The good, the bad, the popular, the kind ones, the bad bitchy ones, the cute ones, the rich, the poor, everyone.

They can't lock her away, her whole life.

She has to learn the world.

But he will make sure one thing.

She will be well protected.

Her safe zone will remain the same.