Chapter 144

Trigger warning ⚠️

"Hyung, I'll visit our branch here. The construction must have begun", Namjoon said coming into Jin's room in his formal wear.

"Alright. Be safe", Jin said as he was folding everyone's clothes.

As Namjoon was about to go out, Yoongi called him, "Joon".

He looked back and answered, "Yes, hyung?"

"Here", Yoongi handed him a new gun and a new card.

"Get the latest iPhone model for Jungkook. I heard him talking about this to Jimin. He thinks that he will waste money", Yoongi said shaking his head.

Namjoon and Jin smiled.

"Just because we say we do everything for Aera doesn't mean he couldn't get something for himself. Silly boy", Jin mumbled to himself.

"Keep the card hyung. I have my own", Namjoon said.

But seeing Yoongi's glare he took the card and the gun and ran from the place.

"I'll check on the kids", Yoongi said as he went to the other room.

It was their fourth day in London.

It was still early in the morning.

As he entered in, he saw the Maknae line playing games in their phones in silence as Aera was still sleeping.

The washroom door opened as Hobi came out drying his hair with a towel.

Yoongi sat beside Aera, to check if she was fine as she had the throat infection the day before.

"Don't play games early in the morning", Hobi scolded them.

The Maknaes obeyed their hyung as they kept their phones away and started whispering to each other.

Yoongi sat beside her and lowered the blanket that was drawn upto her neck.

Everyone in the room looked at Yoongi as he sighed.

"What happened hyung?", Jimin asked.

"She's having a temperature", Yoongi said as he felt her forehead, neck and chest.

"When I woke up she was fine", Tae said looking at her with worry.

"It's mild. I don't think it will stop here", Yoongi looked at them.

Jungkook felt around her neck and said, "Hyung is right. The temperature seems to be increasing".

"My poor baby", Hobi sat beside Yoongi as he held her legs.

"I'll wake her up. I hope her throat is better", Yoongi mumbled as he caressed her cheek.

"Kitten, wake up", she snuggled to his warm hands in her sleep.

"Angel", Hobi tickled her feet causing her tomorrow her eyes.

The Maknaes watched their brothers silently.

"Hey, good morning", Yoongi said as he smiled and kissed her forehead.

She smiled a little as Yoongi made her sit.

Taehyung arranged the pillows against the head board as she leaned back comfortably.

"O-oppa", her voice was so rough that Jungkook winced practically.

"Is it hurting?", Hobi asked as Aera nodded her head.

"It'll be fine. Will my baby like to have a warm soup? Is it fine?", Jimin asked as he bent down to her height and tucked the hair strands behind her ear.