Chapter 105

"Here", Nia said, handing Tino a glass of orange juice.

They were at a cafe.

"Looks like our plan worked perfectly for the first time", Tino said with a proud look.

"Absolutely", she said taking a sip of her drink.

"I seriously have a question. How come you are so rich that you can pay that man, me, even that inspector? Looks like you are filthy rich", He said with a smirk.

"Don't bother about that", Nia said waving her hand.

Whatever happened today, was because of these people.

Nia was following Aera quietly.

When she knew Aera and Chan were going shopping, she immediately discussed with Tino about her new plan.

She paid a man to stir up troubles for the friends.

As it was a public place, the task would be easy and no one could suspect them.

She paid the local police inspector to bring the trio to the police station, no matter what.

Fortunately, true to Nia's expectations, Kira's anger favoured her.

"Could you believe this Tino? Those brothers, who were mafias never stepped inside the police station. But look at the irony now. Their innocent little princess is arrested!", She laughed out loudly as Tino snorted.

"Pathetic", He mumbled looking around to check if anyone is watching them.

Everything was normal.

"Yes. I expected some drift between them after that Jungkook thing. But i guess, it's not enough", she said in a disappointed tone.

"I am amazed. You are this reluctant to separate them. I hope everything works out according to your wishes this time", Tino said with a hopeful voice.

"It will Tino. This time their dignity is in question because of their sister. Let's see. Argh!! I am so excited to see what will happen", She squealed with excitement.

Tino shushed her not wanting any attention to them.

The Kim brothers were in the middle of an important meeting when Namjoon received a call.

He signalled the meeting to continue and went outside to take the call.

His jaw clenched hearing the news.

He hung up the call and went back .

"The meeting is postponed", He ordered.

The staffs left the room.

Only the seven people were inside the meeting room.

"Hyung, what's wrong?", Taehyung asked taking a sip of water.

"It's about princess", Jin said as he knew Namjoon would never get this worried unless it's about his sister.

Namjoon nodded and explained the situation.

Silence took over the place.

A few minutes later Hobi got a call.

He nodded his head after hanging up.

A dark aura closed the room.

"If they are arrested, why didn't we get a call from the cops?" , Jimin questioned standing up and fixing his suit.

"Let's see", Jungkook said walking out, following his brothers.

They were on their way to the station, when each of their phones went off with alarms.