Chapter 151

A sweet surprise is waiting for y'all.

So yeah comment or I'll throw you into the deep and dark space.

The door pushed open as the little figure walked in with a plushie.

Jin was resting on his bed after a rough training day.

His body is aching from every inch and he wants nothing but sleep.

It's not gonna happen as his sleep was filled with nightmares.

After waking up two times in a row, he just laid there thinking about everything.

He was merely 17, but the responsibilities, pressure and stress were too much, but he didn't complain.

He wanted to push through everything only for his princess.

He would give his everything to keep her smile alive.

He would burn away all his energy if he was meant to be embraced by her.

'She would be the death of him', he had always thought.

His chain of thoughts broke, when he heard the little footsteps and anklet sound outside the door.

She's here.

He wanted to turn around, but it required some energy which he didn't possess.

"Oppa", she called out climbing on his bed.

She was six, chubby and cheerful.

He closed his eyes pretending to sleep.

She peeked at him as she sighed.

She slowly turned him around so he could lie on his back and adjusted the duvet and pillows around him.

"Sleep, Oppa. I'll sleep with you. You are my prince. I love you", she kissed his lips and cheeks.

He wanted to smile so bad but continued his act.

"You know oppa, I didn't bathe today and eat Kookie oppa's choci. It's not my fault. I saw it first so I ate it",she rambled gently patting his cheeks.

She gasped.

"Sorry. I'll wake you up. I sleep, oppa", she got under the duvet with him.

She got rid of that ugly t-shirt she wore to fool her brothers, and decided to keep the underwear on.

She threw it away with a disgusted face.

"Baddie", she mumbled as she slowly laid on his chest.

She sighed in content with the skin contact and warmth.

She poked his chest with her little fingers and mumbled, "strong prince".

She smiled and laid her head on his chest where she could hear his heartbeat.

Her one arm wrapped around neck and the other went to his hair, twirling it with her fingers.

She was halfway asleep when Jin smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

He caressed her back and patted her bum , lulling her to deep sleep.

"You'll be the death of me", he kissed her head and felt his eyes drooping.