Chapter 15

Two days passed away. It was around night time, when Jimin entered the club.

He went to the VIP section. He could see many strippers who are enjoying their jobs.

It's obvious that he is no saint.

He often satisfies his needs.

That's when a girl approached him.

But something was off of her.

She was holding her short dress tightly to keep her modesty.

She seems scared and nervous.

No girl would be hesitant to approach him, given his charms and money.

She was about to sit on his lap, when he stopped her.

"Sit", he motioned towards the seat next to him.

She seemed relieved and sat there quietly.

"Why are you doing this, if you don't want it?",he asked looking in her eyes, that are cast down.

A real man would stop when a girl says no.

And a gentleman would stop when he knows she doesn't want it.

Whether she says it by her words or actions.

And there was no way in hell, he would touch a girl without her permission.

"I-I don't know what to do anymore", she said as tears started flowing down her eyes.

He let her talk.

"I tried to look for job, everywhere, anywhere. I-I need money. I need to get my father treated. I need money", she said, her face held a distant look.

"Name", Jimin asked.

"Choi Hana", she said chewing her bottom lip.

"Ms. Choi, meet me tomorrow at my office", he said as he extended to her, his card.

She looked at him with wide eyes.

"I'll decide what will be your work", he said as he got up to leave.

"Thank you. Thank you so much", she said as she bowed down.

He nodded and left the place.

Of course, he needed to check her background.

He need to make sure she means no harm.

"Oppa", Aera exclaimed running towards Jimin who just stepped inside the home.

"Baby, stop. Oppa is dirty. Let me shower, hmm?"he said as she looked at him with puppy eyes.

She was looking at him with stars in her eyes.

"Okay, Okay, here",he said as he extended the plastic bag towards her.

She giggled happily and accepted her ice cream.

She was about to hug him, but some hands stopped her.

"Eat up, babygirl. Jimine needs to shower", Taehyung said in his usual deep voice.

Jimin smirked at him and went upstairs.

Aera finished her ice cream and began licking the tub.

She was sitting with Tae as he was watching a game on the TV.

The others were asleep, tired from work.

Soon Jimin reached downstairs in casual pants and giggled, seeing her face half inside the tub.

He pulled the tub away from her mouth and she whined.

Her whole face was smeared with ice cream.

"No, I want more", she said as she brought the tub closer to her face again.

Jimin snatched and threw it away in the dustbin.

"Don't eat that plastic. You can have ice cream tomorrow", Taehyung said caressing her head.

She pouted and looked at the Tv with squinted eyes.

Jimin came to her with the wipes and cleaned her face.

"Did you eat oppa?",she asked looking towards Jimin.

"Aww, only my baby cares. You didn't even asked me a word, you cold hearted tiger. Yes, baby. I ate ", Jimin said sulking.

Taehyung ignored him focusing on the game.

"Don't worry, Jimine oppa. Taetae oppa is watching his favourite game. So, he forgot about it", she said as she hugged Jimin and patted his back.

Both the brothers couldn't help but smile at her kindness and purity.

"Hmm. You are right, babes. Come, let's sleep. Let that tiger watch his game", Jimin said scooping her in his arms.

She giggled and pointed towards Taehyung.

Jimin lowered her near him.

Taehyung moved the hairs on her forehead and kissed her forehead and cheeks.

She kissed his cheeks.

"Good night, love", he said as she showed her his boxy smile.

"Good night, Oppa", she said as Jimin held her more firmly in his arms and climbed upstairs.

"Use the washroom, baby", Jimin said as he knew she would wake up in the middle of the night, as she had eaten her cold treat just now.

She nodded and went to his washroom.

After a few minutes, she came back and lied down next to him.

She laid her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Good night, Oppa", she said as she kissed his lips.

"Good night, my little babes", he said as he ran his hand in her back.

She slept peacefully in his arms and he slept peacefully in her warmth.