Chapter 118- Part 5

"Eomma, I am here", The five years old Jin reported taking a seat beside his two year old brother Namjoon.

Their father followed behind.

Jin had been attending school and undertaking business training sessions with his father.

It's not like Seojoon burdened his son with paper works, but it's more of like how to behave with certain people, how to make your individuality shine, how to buy a coffee or meal on his own.

Jin was a smart kid.

Yoongi would be starting everything next year.

It was leisure evening time after school.

Seojoon had taken a bath with his eldest son and now they joined the rest of their family for a snack.

"You had a good day?", Yunha asked kissing her son's forehead and cheek.

"Mhmm. Yes eomma. Appa bought me a sketch pen today!", Jin exclaimed happily.

"Aww, that's nice. You want chips or macrons sweetheart?", Yunha asked patting his head.

"Both", Jin said with a smug smile.

Yunha passed him a teasing grin and arranged the plate for her son.

She gave the plate to Jin, who accepted the food happily and started eating swinging his legs.

"Hyungie! We play puz-puzzles..umm.. later?", Hobi asked excited.

"Yes", Jin and Yoongi said at the same time.

"Me", Namjoon mumbled looking at his brothers.

"You too", Jin confirmed.

The parents were watching their children with sparkle in their eyes.

As everyone finished their snacks, Yunha clapped her hands getting everyone's attention.

She looked at her husband who nodded his head.

"Alright my princes. Eomma and appa want to discuss two very important matters today", Yunha said as her sons looked at her attentively.

"Yes", Hobi said as others nodded, except for Namjoon who was busy counting the crumbs left on the plate.

"I'll go first. So what do you guys think about your relationship with each other?", Yunha asked caressing Hobi's hair.

"I..umm.. love Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung and even Joonie!", Hobi exclaimed happily.

"That's great!", Seojoon exclaimed.

Yunha patted Joon's shoulder who looked up in an instant.

"You love your brothers?", She asked.

He nodded his head without hesitation.

"I love you", He exclaimed leaning against his mother who smiled and kissed him.

"No one loves me", Seojoon, a grown man, sulked with a pout.

"Appa I love you", Yoongi hugged his father who beamed with joy.

"Tell me Seo, if I didn't love you, do you think we would have four kids by now?", Yunha teased her husband who blushed.

"Yaah! Don't tease me!", Seojoon covered his cheeks with his palms.

Yunha was a bold woman for sure.

She was a woman of determination, strength and smartness.